The Witcher: 1st Western RPG, Need Help w/ Controls

WebScud

CAGiversary!
Feedback
29 (100%)
Try not laugh. :)

I'm having trouble with The Witcher's controls. When it comes PC gaming, my history is pretty much WoW And tons of FPSs. Does anyone have any tips for someone having trouble with point and click/wonky WASD controls?

um.. use point and click and ignore the wasd controls. remember you can pause with space whenever you need, in and out of combat, to if you need to learn the interface.

also technically poland is in the eastern hemisphere

[quote name='crystalklear64']um.. use point and click and ignore the wasd controls. remember you can pause with space whenever you need, in and out of combat, to if you need to learn the interface.[/QUOTE]
Okay, thanks. I guess I'm just not patient enough. I was screwing around for about 45 minutes in starting area and having problems.

[quote name='crystalklear64']also technically poland is in the eastern hemisphere[/QUOTE]
Fair enough. :p I meant in comparison to a JRPG like Final Fantasy.

So what's the big deal about Witcher? I saw a lot of hype when it came out... is there anything intrinsically innovative about the game? Or what was all the hype about?

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']So what's the big deal about Witcher? I saw a lot of hype when it came out... is there anything intrinsically innovative about the game? Or what was all the hype about?[/QUOTE]

great story, solid gameplay, great graphics, awesome fan service

Really, it's near one of the better RPGs on the PC.

I'm hoping that they do well on the 360 so that they could follow up with say a sequel for us :D PC gamers.

Weren't the console versions of The Witcher canceled? There was a leaked trailer for the Witcher 2 on Youtube a while ago, I was thinking that was PC only, at least as of now.

Yeah the console versions were scrapped. The Witcher is one of the few games that have done decision making right in a rpg.
The decisions have some sort of weight and are not nearly black and white as other games are. Sorta makes Bioware look like a bunch of clowns.

bread's done
Back