The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings for Xbox 360 TRU $44.99 FS

kevgret

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=12644778

This is the enhanced edition:

Compared to the initial award winning PC release, the Xbox 360 edition will feature lots of new and exciting content. Additional hours of gameplay for the Xbox 360: New major adventures set in previously unseen locations, expanding the story and introducing new characters, mysteries and monsters. New Game Introduction and cinematic: All new animations and cut scenes, including a new, three and a half minute pre-rendered cinematic depicting the assassination of King Demavend of Aedirn. BAFTA Award winner and Academy Award nominee Tomasz Baginski brings this key historical event to life, setting the stage for the story told in The Witcher 2. Upgraded interface, designed specifically for the Xbox 360: Game camera and targeting have been redesigned for the Xbox, and with upgraded pad controls, players will now be able to experience fully The Witcher 2's spectacular and thrilling combat. Enhanced Edition content: GAME DVDs The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings game on 2 DVDs. OST CD: Audio-CD with in-game music. WORLD MAP: A map of the game's world. QUEST HANDBOOK - The Witcher 2 quest handbook for both novice and experienced role-playing fans. GAME MANUAL: A rulebook and interface explanation to help you get started.

[quote name='EvlAsh']You might have better success by trying the following (YMMV):

On the TOYS R US product page, click the "Print Page" link and it will take you to the printer-friendly version. On this page it does not mention anything about the item being out-of-stock; but it does say, under Store Pickup, "Not eligible for Store Pickup" "Sold in stores (details)".

Good Luck![/QUOTE]

I tried to PM either Toys R Us or Target today, but the BBY service rep wouldn't let me because she said the T-shirt counted as a free promo and that I could either get the shirt or PM. Has this ever happened to anyone before? I took the shirt since they're apparently hard to find, and I was going to try my luck PM'ing at a different BBY tomorrow.

Also, did you guys get to pick your shirt size? I didn't check until I got back home, but they just handed me an XL. Wondering if it's worth it to go back and try to get an M.

[quote name='AFC']I tried to PM either Toys R Us or Target today, but the BBY service rep wouldn't let me because she said the T-shirt counted as a free promo and that I could either get the shirt or PM. Has this ever happened to anyone before? I took the shirt since they're apparently hard to find, and I was going to try my luck PM'ing at a different BBY tomorrow.

Also, did you guys get to pick your shirt size? I didn't check until I got back home, but they just handed me an XL. Wondering if it's worth it to go back and try to get an M.[/QUOTE]

Pretty sure they are all XLs. My Best Buy only got in 6 shirts, when I got there they had 3 left and all were XL. Rather have them all be XLs than smalls. Most people wear a Medium or Large so I think it works out.

Oh yeah, and Best Buy let me price match Target and use my $5 RZ cert. So it was $44.99 before tax.

my shirt is a large. :)

[quote name='aTaRiFrEaK223']Pretty sure they are all XLs. My Best Buy only got in 6 shirts, when I got there they had 3 left and all were XL. Rather have them all be XLs than smalls. Most people wear a Medium or Large so I think it works out.

Oh yeah, and Best Buy let me price match Target and use my $5 RZ cert. So it was $44.99 before tax.[/QUOTE]

Going to just sit and wait on my copy.
Its backordered but it might come availble. i dont need it asap since im cleaning my backlog.

However if someplace such as amazon lists it for 44 or cheaper, i'll cancel the TRU.

Surprised that Amazon has not price matched either TRU or Target. I informed them of both prices, but nothing. I may try BB later in the week with the Target ad in hand, still holding off hope for Amazon.

I just got home and went to check if it came back in stock....looks like it's back in stock for shipping? I got myself a copy with leftovers giftcards. I heard a lot of good things about this game.

No issue price matching TRU at Best Buy last night. Best Buy is quickly taking over from Amazon as my go to game store. With all the trade-in kickers, gift cards for pre-orders and @Gamer coupons I get my best deals there. I hope they can get the ship righted and stay in business.

[quote name='prayformojo']No issue price matching TRU at Best Buy last night. Best Buy is quickly taking over from Amazon as my go to game store. With all the trade-in kickers, gift cards for pre-orders and @Gamer coupons I get my best deals there. I hope they can get the ship righted and stay in business.[/QUOTE]

Best Buy PMs online deals now?

Mine shipped on 4/18 and it looks like its being delivered today. Went from UPS to USPS. Not bad turnaround time for TRU. Wasn't expecting it until next week based on all reports by people complaining about 1 week shipping times in previous pre-orders.

Note: It shipped from San Leandro, CA and I am in Los Angeles so the shorter distance probably factored into me getting it earlier than usual.

TRU shipping is fucking ridiculous.

I need to start formulating my backup plan for Lollipop Chainsaw right now because there's no way I want to wait a week for it to be delivered.

PM'd today at Best Buy. Just about finished installing the 2nd disc onto my XBOX and then I'm gonna fire it up for the first time. Traded in a few games and got like $130 credit, so I'll probably Pre-Order Max Payne to get the $20 gift card (plus I'[m sure it'll drop in price within 45 days as well so I'll get adjusted) and then use the rest of the credit plus the gift card, and cash for Bioshock Infinite. I cant think of anything else I'm really excited to play this year except a new Grand Theft Auto, but if BB gives out $20 gift cards with other new releases I'd be more inclined to get some of the other new releases day 1

[quote name='henhowc']Mine shipped on 4/18 and it looks like its being delivered today. Went from UPS to USPS. Not bad turnaround time for TRU. Wasn't expecting it until next week based on all reports by people complaining about 1 week shipping times in previous pre-orders.

Note: It shipped from San Leandro, CA and I am in Los Angeles so the shorter distance probably factored into me getting it earlier than usual.[/QUOTE]

Hmm I'm right across the bay. Thanks for that info now I can sorta calculate shipping time if I order from them.

bread's done
Back