The Witcher Enhanced Edition

MundaneSoul

CAG Veteran
Anybody know where I can get this for less than $40?

Somewhere I can go physically pick it up is preferable, as the wife is out of town this weekend and it'll give me something to pass the time.

Fallout 3 for PC would be another viable option, though I'd really prefer Witcher. I've been waiting to play it for quite a while now.

[quote name='MundaneSoul']Anybody know where I can get this for less than $40?

Somewhere I can go physically pick it up is preferable, as the wife is out of town this weekend and it'll give me something to pass the time.

Fallout 3 for PC would be another viable option, though I'd really prefer Witcher. I've been waiting to play it for quite a while now.[/quote]

I think the regular price for the Witcher Enhanced edition would be $39.99 so you could check any local store that sells PC games like Best Buy, Target, etc. (although tax may push it a bit over $40). I would also consider the option of looking for the original version which may be something like $10 cheaper and then you could just download the patch to convert it into the enhanced edition.
If you have Steam, I think they offer the Witcher Enhanced Edition which you could purchase and download to have for the weekend.

[quote name='space_monkey']I think the regular price for the Witcher Enhanced edition would be $39.99 so you could check any local store that sells PC games like Best Buy, Target, etc. (although tax may push it a bit over $40). I would also consider the option of looking for the original version which may be something like $10 cheaper and then you could just download the patch to convert it into the enhanced edition.
If you have Steam, I think they offer the Witcher Enhanced Edition which you could purchase and download to have for the weekend.[/QUOTE]

Good tips there.

The best way to get it as cheap as possible would be to get the regular edition and download the patch. It has been out for a long time and I swore I thought I saw WM carry it for $20.

Try to see if any local ma/pa stores carry it or GS maybe...

bread's done
Back