The Wolf Among Us (PC/Xbox 360) Giveaway - 7 Season Passes Up & More for Grabs! - Winners Posted

I loved Walking Dead Season 1. I am a grown man but I cried like a little girl. It was a totally new experience to play that game. Also, I love Fables comics so I am dying to play The Wolf Among Us (PC). Thanks for the opertunity!

Hmm, another Telltale adventure game to play while you're crunk, huh? Not a bad story adaption at that. Hope it controls better than Walking Dead.

Actually, it does make you wonder if an original story by these guys would sell well enough to justify the effort.

Either way, gimme my ticket!

Hmm, another Telltale adventure game to play while you're crunk, huh? Not a bad story adaption at that. Hope it controls better than Walking Dead.

Actually, it does make you wonder if an original story by these guys would sell well enough to justify the effort.

Either way, gimme my ticket!
You mean their own characters/world? Doesn't seem to be their thing, but I think it is cool that there is a good team that people can get their stuff adapted with.

bread's done
Back