The Wonderful 101 is $28.00 at Newegg (Free Shipping)

I have too many games right now to consider buying another, but this is a pretty good deal:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16878190315

Do you guys think this game will become rare soon, or did they print a lot of copies?
IDK about it being rare but with it available on the eShop I'm not sure it makes sense for Nintendo to print anymore copies than what are currently available now, though with Nintendo you just never know! My Wal Mart seems to have 7-8 copies but GameStop is sold out and others have stated their GS (and I believe some said Target also) was sold out.

It'll take a while before they're completely sold out everywhere, but eventually, down the line, yes. This game will probably go up in value. I'm a collector and keep a careful eye on games that might become rare. It's Nintendo owned IP, and says Nintendo on the lower right hand corner of the game. That right there tells you it's going to be sought after one day. Might take until 9th gen, or it may just take a year or two (like Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn or Metroid Prime Trilogy) to completely sell out. But once it does, expect price to slowly rise. 

Another game to keep an eye out for (and this is purely speculation, of course) is Darksiders 2 for Wii U. Now, I could be way off on this, but I believe this game could become rare for 2 reasons. For one, it was one of the last (if not THE last) published game by THQ before bankruptcy. That right there makes the game notable in gaming history. For two, the game did not sell that well due to many Wii U owners already having played it on other consoles, or just neglecting it as a port of a game they know nothing about. This means less copies printed, and since THQ went under, this game will never get a reprint. A few years from now when Wii U has 10, 20 million units sold, this game's demand will outlast its' supply. When that happens, expect price to go up.

bread's done
Back