The World Ends With You $9.98

And here I got this as a gift LAST christmas because I thought it would be rare/never drop in price.

i bought it for 9.98 earlier when it was a lightning deal, how is it now 4.14? if it is so, do u think amazon will match it or give me credit or something, i literally bought it like a few hours ago

[quote name='Shoagie']Took it out of my cart when i used my last bit of credit on something else, just had to miss it at 4.14.[/QUOTE]

Ah man, but just to note if you move lightning deals to the saved items, it will still retain the discount price. That's how I got mine since I had an order between too.

Well I actually had an issue yesterday where when i applied a gift card I was not getting the deal prices to apply in cart so I had a fun 40 minute call and they fixed it for me. Not the biggest loss in the world even though I would like to have it.

[quote name='incubustable']i bought it for 9.98 earlier when it was a lightning deal, how is it now 4.14? if it is so, do u think amazon will match it or give me credit or something, i literally bought it like a few hours ago[/QUOTE]

If Amazon does a price drop within the day that the lightning deal stays valid, then you will recieve the lightning deal on top of the discounted price.
This happened the same way as last BF as well where myself and a few other CAGers got Okami for less than $5 and Katamari for $0.
Unfortunately I don't think Amazon will match it though, since it is technically the same price as it was when it was a lightning deal.

bread's done
Back