The Worst 360 Games

Bad games are bad games, here's some games I've played that some people really like but I just couldn't get into or would rather spend my time elsewhere.

Worms
(the graphics and mainly the sound effects were annoying or more didn't match the graphics, at least to me. I love and rock at Pocket Tanks though)

Ace Combat 6
(wasn't crazy with the controls, I probably would enjoy it more with a mouse and keyboard. I even tried the flight stick but the one I got had that dead zone that soured my experience even further. Maybe I didn't give it enough of a chance but if a game can't captivate me beyond the training mission you've lost me)

Resident Evil 5
(After playing so many FPS and using the Halo series as a bench, the unresponsive controls to an awesome looking game just didn't cut it for me...I tried the demo over and over again but just couldn't get into it. The ironic part is, the disc that came with my RE5 edition didn't even work when I gave to my friend. It was a sign)

I agree with RE5. I think its the most disappointed Ive ever been at a game. I hated the way the partner was implemented and it made single player practically impossible in places.

I'll second Vampire Rain, what a terrible broken game that was and then they re-released on PS3 and it still sucked just as bad if not worse.

I'm surprised no one hasn't mentioned Bomberman: Act-Zero yet, wow what a turd that was!

I could probably go on with a list of horrible 360 games, because there are a lot of them, but I will end my list with the horrendously bad RPG, Two Worlds. You're character ran like he had some sort intestinal problem and the game played like an ugly and just terribly broken version of Oblivion.

[quote name='nightmare452']Operation Flashpoint 2 for me. Also Yaris.[/QUOTE]
Aww that sucks. I'm still wanting to try, on PC probly though.

Hmm..my worst Xbox 360 game was Terminator Salvation. Got it from gamefly got like..4 achievements or so and sent it back next day. Such a bland annoying shooter. I wasn't expecting much but still.

Just got Rapala Fishing Frenzy from Gamefly for some easy GS and I must say, it is the worst thing I have ever played and I have played some pretty bad games.

Yaris by far, and I own quite a bit of craptastic games on the 360.

I was the king of gamecrap on the XBox, beating that horrible Batman game Dark Tommrow, playing many of hours of Stake and doing my damned best to beat Drake. It's a shame the 360 doesn't have gamecrap that bad anymore lol.

Vampire Rain has me very interested and Hour of Victory was up there on my crap list. Has anyone played Damnation? I was once hyped for that game (in a good way of course) but looking at the reviews? Yikes.

[quote name='BShea']The 2006 Sonic game still makes me mad.[/QUOTE]

I am convinced that Sonic game is what killed the charity family game holiday bundle packs that Microsoft used to do.

Bullet Witch wasn't as bad as much as it was just really, really repetitive. Bomberman would've been alright if it would've allowed for saves. I enjoyed Terminator for what it was, which wasn't much.

Jumper is pretty bad, the 2006 Sonic was terrible, Vampire Rain was abysmal.. I want to try Infernal. I have it on PC (sealed) but I want to play it on the 360.

I had a customer come in one night and he bought Jumper, Bullet Witch, Sonic, Vampire Rain and Superman Returns after trading in Bioshock. Oh man.

[quote name='Monsta Mack']Yaris by far, and I own quite a bit of craptastic games on the 360.

I was the king of gamecrap on the XBox, beating that horrible Batman game Dark Tommrow, playing many of hours of Stake and doing my damned best to beat Drake. It's a shame the 360 doesn't have gamecrap that bad anymore lol.

Vampire Rain has me very interested and Hour of Victory was up there on my crap list. Has anyone played Damnation? I was once hyped for that game (in a good way of course) but looking at the reviews? Yikes.[/QUOTE]

Yup, I done played Damnation cause I also remembered being hyped for it when reading in a Game Informer. Played it and was disappointed. But of course this is one of the threads where it doesn't really matter. But to me I will go with the Gears of War series, oh and Two Worlds

[quote name='100xp']Bad games are bad games, here's some games I've played that some people really like but I just couldn't get into or would rather spend my time elsewhere.

Worms
(the graphics and mainly the sound effects were annoying or more didn't match the graphics, at least to me. I love and rock at Pocket Tanks though)

Ace Combat 6
(wasn't crazy with the controls, I probably would enjoy it more with a mouse and keyboard. I even tried the flight stick but the one I got had that dead zone that soured my experience even further. Maybe I didn't give it enough of a chance but if a game can't captivate me beyond the training mission you've lost me)

Resident Evil 5
(After playing so many FPS and using the Halo series as a bench, the unresponsive controls to an awesome looking game just didn't cut it for me...I tried the demo over and over again but just couldn't get into it. The ironic part is, the disc that came with my RE5 edition didn't even work when I gave to my friend. It was a sign)[/QUOTE]

I don't know man, I highly enjoyed Ace Combat 6, the only thing that was lame about it was the campy story. I felt the controls were good and better than HAWX. I didn't pay 60 bucks for the game though.

I've loved worms ever since I played it so I don't have any complaints other than them limiting the weapons in the 360 version. Worms 2 has really annoying worms dialog like every freaking time you shoot or the AI shoots.

Didn't even pick up RE5, they shot themselves in the foot, lol, by trying to combine two genres and not pulling it off.

[quote name='Poor2More']Hey guys lets keep Two Worlds out of this thread, because its damn good

Thanks yall![/QUOTE]

Two Worlds seems like it would serve its purpose as an Oblivion clone if you can get past the abysmal animations. I'm not usually one to complain about such things, but that was probably the first game where I couldn't get over it.

[quote name='PR Mega X']Beowulf was pretty bad. I bought it for $5, or about a dollar for every minute I could tolerate it for.[/QUOTE]
Agreed.

I got the game for a buck and still feel jipped.

Glad to see people still ripping on Vampire Rain. I picked it up used from GS a couple months ago and finally finished it off tonight. It's not a great game by any means, but it is tolerable if you play it as it was intended to be played.

That's probably the worst thing about the game...the fact that it's so linear. It is extremely reliant on stealth, and if you don't take a specific path through each stage, you won't get very far. That's of course because of the fact that if a vamp sees you for longer than 2 seconds, you're dead. I'm just proud of myself for finishing it.

Having said that, if anybody here actually owns the game and wants to achievement boost since 90% of the achievements are online (I only got one the entire time I played through the story...and that was for beating the game), just let me know. I feel like I deserve more for completing this damn thing, haha.

Man...you guys played some bad games. Usually I avoid games less than an 7.5 rating on Gamespot because I simply don't have the time. I've been curious about Viking though....I heard that game was bad but the subject matter appeals to me.

[quote name='porieux']Viking is fun IMO.[/QUOTE]

Viking rocks (well, if you get it cheap). It's a solid hack and slash game. The parts where you lead an army to invade the enemy strongholds are great.

[quote name='archibishopthedoge']I agree with RE5. I think its the most disappointed Ive ever been at a game. I hated the way the partner was implemented and it made single player practically impossible in places.[/QUOTE]

Which is why it should be played co-op. I had a great time with RE5, but I played it co-op.
Killing Wesker in co-op for the first time really was a very rewarding experience.

Nice to see some Viking love, I also enjoyed it. But I was dispointed in the story. I was expecting more Norse Mythology but it was almost non-existant.

Haven't played too many bad games but Bulletwitch was mediocore. Maybe not the worst but still not a very good game. I did play the demo of that hunting game (forgot the name) and it was shitty.

Worst - Vampire Rain

Biggest Disappointment - RE5

Biggest Rip-Off - RAIDEN IV, $40 for one arcade game...and then you had to pay even MORE to unlock the damn ships in it. Absolute rip-off.

Superman Returns,Yaris and TotemBall were some of the worse games I've ever played. Other games that I thought sucked but some people might enjoy we're NFS Prostreet,Robotron 2084,Tony Hawk Proving Ground,LORT Conquest,Hitman Blood Money,Army of Two,Shaun White and Stoked. And yes Viking is an amazing game,,especially if you like hack'n slash.

[quote name='Sigma']I'll second Vampire Rain, what a terrible broken game that was and then they re-released on PS3 and it still sucked just as bad if not worse.

I'm surprised no one hasn't mentioned Bomberman: Act-Zero yet, wow what a turd that was!

I could probably go on with a list of horrible 360 games, because there are a lot of them, but I will end my list with the horrendously bad RPG, Two Worlds. You're character ran like he had some sort intestinal problem and the game played like an ugly and just terribly broken version of Oblivion.[/QUOTE]

You do realize they are making a sequel for Vampire Rain lol. It's not going to sell at all...

[quote name='gobz']Any game of the:

Guitar / Rock / DJ + Hero / Band

Genre.[/QUOTE]

Ok dude, I have to agree with like Band Hero or something like that but other than another stupid peripheral DJ Hero got great reviews. AND I think Guitar Hero Metallica is the best Guitar Hero game imo.

[quote name='gobz']Any game of the:

Guitar / Rock / DJ + Hero / Band

Genre.[/QUOTE]

You haven't played many 360 games if you think those are the worst on the system.

[quote name='phantomfriar2002']Biggest Rip-Off - RAIDEN IV, $40 for one arcade game...and then you had to pay even MORE to unlock the damn ships in it. Absolute rip-off.[/QUOTE]

At $60 KOFXII was a huge rip-off. Besides Arcade & Practice there are no other 1-player modes. Online is still laggy as hell. And to top it off it's got the worst achievements. The game itself play fine, but very lacking in moves and characters.

bread's done
Back