The WRESTLEMANIA 24 Wrestling Thread! Wooooooooooooo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just tried Sopcast again. The BunnyMania match just ended, but the feed's back up, hopefully staying on for the main events.

SNOOP DOGG CLOTHESLINE TO SANTINO!

Snoop making out with Maria... lucky bastard.

WWE Title match now? If so, Orton must be retaining.

Sweet, 'Taker - Edge will be last.

*Edit* - Although I guess they could go the Bigelow-LT route of having the celeb match last...but god, I hope not. XI was the second worst Wrestlemania ever, that was a sizeable factor in it being as bad as it was.

I figured there'd be no way Cena wouldn't win, being who he is, and undefeated at Mania. I see no reason they'd put the match on now if Orton isn't walking out as champ.

Cena isn't working house shows, and has been largely horrid in the ring, so I hope he doesn't win tonight, although him winning would keep his streak alive, and keep it meaningful should they do a streak vs. streak match against 'Taker.

[quote name='TheRock88']Let's see if Cena gets some lame entrance like the past couple of Wrestlemanias.[/quote]

I actually liked his WM22 entrance to be honest. I liked the whole ganger motif, even if it was for him.

But this year....yeesh.

I miss Chubby H. :(

And I don't care if the Spinner better represents the "Sports Entertainment" era. It will and will always be the ugly, red-headed stepson of the World titles.

The ECW belt is far more grotesque. I will say, however, that the current WWE title looks better on Orton than it did on Cena, Edge, or RVD.

[quote name='lmz00']The ECW belt is far more grotesque. I will say, however, that the current WWE title looks better on Orton than it did on Cena, Edge, or RVD.[/quote]

I sentimentally-like the ECW World Heavyweight title. The colors may be odd, but I do like the design. :whistle2:#

[quote name='JaytheGamefan']Well, HBK used it a few times - I guess HHH is going to start using it regularly as well.[/QUOTE]

Fair enough. I've barely watched in the last year, I figured aside from indy shows where guys thought it would get them "heat," it wouldn't be seen for a while.

[quote name='Matt Young']Sopcast stream went otu before the match started. Any links to others?[/quote]

there seems to be a few in the live channels section.

Nice, I'm not a big Orton fan but this was a smart ending, it's not like it's going to hurt Cena or HHH and it may help Orton.

Plus this means 'Taker wins...not like there was much doubt about that going in.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZ_l3PzO4Fo[/media]

This is the Rock at the Hall of Fame ceremony and if you like how he use to mess with folks you will love this vid. The person that loaded this video also loaded the whole show in parts so this is actually Part 10.

I'm stunned that Cena lost. I suppose he might still be healing after his *very* early return. Give it another couple months and the doctor of thugonomics will be back on top bay-beeee!!!

Mayweather/Big Show is next. There was a rumor about a "big surprise" or something. All I know is that I want to see Mayweather chokslammed through a table.

plz

[quote name='lmz00']I can't believe I missed Randy Orton retaining. If Edge wins his match, this will be the greatest WM ever.[/quote]

And also piss off most of the fans who bought WM to see a title change.

[quote name='bigraj']No way did I think that Orton would retain.[/quote]

I was hoping for Orton to retain, since it'd be the biggest shocker of the night next to Edge retaining and ending Taker's streak.

Why does Jim Ross say he "hasn't seen the Indian Deathlock in years!" every time HHH uses it at Wrestlemania? This is like the third or fourth time he has done it in probably five or six years.

The silence is deafening for Mayweather. Christ, Hardcore Holly gets a bigger reaction than this guy - and he doesn't dump money on the crowd.

What matches haven't taken place yet? I wasn't able to tune in until the Triple Threat was almost over.

[quote name='bigraj']What matches haven't taken place yet? I wasn't able to tune in until the Triple Threat was almost over.[/quote]

Undertaker vs. Edge

[quote name='bigraj']What matches haven't taken place yet? I wasn't able to tune in until the Triple Threat was almost over.[/QUOTE]

All that's left after Show/Mayweather is Undertaker/Edge.

This match isn't nearly as horrible as I was expecting. Sure, they aren't doing much, but I'm shocked he's taking stuff like sidewalk slams and Big Show standing on him.

Mayweather swings a chair better than some wrestlers.

EDIT: What, Scorch? There was tons of interference, and Mayweather raped Show's face off with like 5 stiff chair shots and the KO punch with the knucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back