The XBLA Wishlist Thread - What do you want from the Live Arcade?

Arcade games:
TMNT 2 (arcade)
X-Men (6 player arcade)
Karate Champ
X-Men vs. Street Fighter (or similar Marvel vs. Capcom games)

More stuff that uses the camera. Not just to show the person while they are playing, but facemapping on characters and - if they can do it well - motion control. No more Totemballs though, please.

Most of all, I want game shows with free or at least practically free quarterly content updates to keep the games fresh where applicable. Not every game needs to be updated, but something like Wheel of Fortune would need new puzzles every once in a while. BRING US PRESS YOUR LUCK ON XBLA RIGHT NOW.

[quote name='TFN']Kid Chameleon was cool for its time, but that game sucks big wang now.[/QUOTE]

Yeah. I tried it a few years ago and wondered how the hell I enjoyed it when it was new.

[quote name='GF_Eric']Gradius 3
Killer Instinct
Street Fighter Alpha 3

More games like Catan and Carcassonne

Big Button Controller games

If they released Mega Man 1-4 I'd buy them all. Just for cheesemints.[/quote]
Seconded for Killer Instinct (either 1 or 2), since neither has gotten a real true arcade to console port. Plus there isn't a day where I suddenly yell out for no reason "C-c-c-combo breaker!"

Other then that, I really want nearly whole Dreamcast library on there. Would love to see something like Cannon Spike come back form the grave with more Capcom characters.

i vote for Blackthorne,and Flashback but with updated HD graphics like the new bionic commando.
also Monopoly,life,clue and other boardgames.

1. Killer Instinct 1 & 2
  2. Mortal Kombat II
  3. NBA Hangtime
  4. Power Stone 2
  5. Space Channel 5
  6. Street Fighter III
  7. Street Fighter Alpha 3
  8. WWF Wrestlefest
....and just a bunch of dreamcast games.

Oh lord, I second "Return Fire." That was the whole reason I rented a 3DO, just so me and some buddies could get together and play the hell out of some multiplayer

Blast Corps
Road Rash

Megaman 2 redone like Bionic Commando Rearmed, any older megaman really, but especially 2.

bread's done
Back