The "You're F**king Out, I'm F**king In" OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
So my ex girlfriend, whom I dumped in January due to distance, is now going out with this kid who takes medication for three types of depression. We were trying to remain friends after, and we were getting along like nothing ever happened, but now he's uncomfortable with it. He's using her accounts to gain access to my e-mail address and telephone numbers, and he's been harassing me for weeks now every time I try talking with her. Now, she's never asked me to stop talking to her, but he's threatening me with a court order on grounds of stalking her. She told me herself that it's ridiculous, and that she cares about me.

Every time this guy has contacted me, by texting, e-mailing, Facebooking, and calling me, I've told him to stop harassing me. Now he's texting me claiming he talked to the police and can get a court order against me, which is his idea and not hers, and it's really pissing me off. I have enough on him to get my own order against him. I never gave him any of my contact information, and I've told him eight times or more to leave me alone.

What would you guys do?

I'm soooo seriously thinking about getting a Vita. Have to go thru Dell with my account there. Only thing is is that they only carry 9 Vita games, one of which is a preorder (a Silent Hill game). Of the 8 are Uncharted, WipeOut 2048, UMvC3, ModNation Racers, Army Corps of Hell, Little Deviants, Touch of Katamari, and Sega Virtua Tennis 4. Kinda leaning towards Uncharted and UMvC3 and maybe WipeOut

[quote name='Blade']So my ex girlfriend, whom I dumped in January due to distance, is now going out with this kid who takes medication for three types of depression. We were trying to remain friends after, and we were getting along like nothing ever happened, but now he's uncomfortable with it. He's using her accounts to gain access to my e-mail address and telephone numbers, and he's been harassing me for weeks now every time I try talking with her. Now, she's never asked me to stop talking to her, but he's threatening me with a court order on grounds of stalking her. She told me herself that it's ridiculous, and that she cares about me.

Every time this guy has contacted me, by texting, e-mailing, Facebooking, and calling me, I've told him to stop harassing me. Now he's texting me claiming he talked to the police and can get a court order against me, which is his idea and not hers, and it's really pissing me off. I have enough on him to get my own order against him. I never gave him any of my contact information, and I've told him eight times or more to leave me alone.

What would you guys do?[/QUOTE]

Save every bit of info that he sends you for one thing. Back up the txts, voicemails, emails, everything. Keeping a log book would be helpful too

And so I dont think I'll be posting here tomorrow. And, this will probably be my last glass of wine until I don't need the pain killers.

Oh, my poor balls. How I loved thee....

Guys, that red haired dude from CSI Miami came to my house last night. We've got a great lead in this jizz investigation. On his way out he put his sunglasses on while saying, 'don't worry Brian, to whomever jizzed on your keyboard, justice will cum.' YEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOWWWEEEEEWEWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote name='munch']Guys, that red haired dude from CSI Miami came to my house last night. We've got a great lead in this jizz investigation. On his way out he put his sunglasses on while saying, 'don't worry Brian, to whomever jizzed on your keyboard, justice will cum.' YEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOWWWEEEEEWEWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!![/QUOTE]

:lol:

Morning

[quote name='eldergamer']And so I dont think I'll be posting here tomorrow. And, this will probably be my last glass of wine until I don't need the pain killers.

Oh, my poor balls. How I loved thee....[/QUOTE]

I'll pour out a 40 for them!

I remember when I had mine done, it was Thanksgiving weekend...ironic, I know...the good part was my family always comes to my house to celebrate, so I have to do all the cooking. The BEST part is my brother is a Catholic Priest, and the church does not condone that sort of birth control. So I had to hide the fact that I got the surgery 24 hours prior to that day. Nothing like standing all day cooking, laughing and playing with the kids! I would disappear every few hours with a 5 lbs bag of ice on my guys and just cry! Speaking of ice, it really works better than drugs. Seriously!

And I won't mention that the doctor who performed my surgery didn't wait for the local to fully set in before *snipping* me...

"Oh, you felt that?" - Number83's vasectomey doctor.

[quote name='munch']And we ruled out eldergamer.[/QUOTE]

Cue up "The Who"!

[quote name='munch']YES! I don't know if zew still wants in. We need one more. If you know someone they can join in the fun.[/QUOTE]

Sweet. We need to find some people quick, I got some books I want to order.

[quote name='munch']Ok. Now we just need zew to say he's still in. Once he does, I'll get it going this afternoon.[/QUOTE]

I am about to go to bed, but when I get up this evening, I'll try and check before I go to work. Send me a PM with all the details, because I am leaving for out of town as soon as I get off work and probably couldn't make a payment until saturday or sunday night.

[quote name='darthbudge']I am about to go to bed, but when I get up this evening, I'll try and check before I go to work. Send me a PM with all the details, because I am leaving for out of town as soon as I get off work and probably couldn't make a payment until saturday or sunday night.[/QUOTE]

That's fine. It'll be $20 gift paypal. I'll send you the details.

[quote name='munch']Ok. Now we just need zew to say he's still in. Once he does, I'll get it going this afternoon.[/QUOTE]
If someone drops out, I'm interested AND I have $20.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Got the job. :)[/QUOTE]

Congrats. What are you going to be doing?

I found another cool job at NCSU and Starvin Marvin in Space is on CC. Amazing.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm pooping into this thread to brighten everyone's day.

WTF there's another Tyler Perry movie out? This guy makes more movies in a year than what I watch.

Morning, OTT.

Went to the 76ers game last night. It was a 50th anniversary celebration of Wilt Chamerlain's 100 point game. They gave out a 2"x2" piece of the court that he played in that game on to all fans.
$(KGrHqR,!qUE88fkJLboBPUW,u3mYw~~60_12.JPG

(Stock Photo)
And they won too!

[quote name='Number83']Morning, OTT.

Went to the 76ers game last night. It was a 50th anniversary celebration of Wilt Chamerlain's 100 point game. They gave out a 2"x2" piece of the court that he played in that game on to all fans.
$%28KGrHqR,%21qUE88fkJLboBPUW,u3mYw%7E%7E60_12.JPG

(Stock Photo)
And they won too![/QUOTE]

Hershey whooo!

So uhh...yeah...last night, at about 2 a.m. I took a walk, as I tend to do, and I ran into some guy who threatened me with his cane, asked me if I did drugs, made me give him my phone which he used to call...somebody. Oh, and to make things even stranger, he almost started a fight with a passing car, who stopped and started to fight back with him. He then turns to me and tells me to get ready to fight with these people and I'm just thinking (oh god just give me my phone back and let me get the hell out of here). He finally gave my phone back to me, followed me for a while and then took off. Now I have people from an "unknown" number calling me...anyway, I ultimately decided to call the police. I filed a report. They asked to search my house...obviously I said no.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']So uhh...yeah...last night, at about 2 a.m. I took a walk, as I tend to do, and I ran into some guy who threatened me with his cane, asked me if I did drugs, made me give him my phone which he used to call...somebody. Oh, and to make things even stranger, he almost started a fight with a passing car, who stopped and started to fight back with him. He then turns to me and tells me to get ready to fight with these people and I'm just thinking (oh god just give me my phone back and let me get the hell out of here). He finally gave my phone back to me, followed me for a while and then took off. Now I have people from an "unknown" number calling me...anyway, I ultimately decided to call the police. I filed a report. They asked to search my house...obviously I said no.[/QUOTE]

:lol: wow!

[quote name='Number83']Morning

I'll pour out a 40 for them!

I remember when I had mine done, it was Thanksgiving weekend...ironic, I know...the good part was my family always comes to my house to celebrate, so I have to do all the cooking. The BEST part is my brother is a Catholic Priest, and the church does not condone that sort of birth control. So I had to hide the fact that I got the surgery 24 hours prior to that day. Nothing like standing all day cooking, laughing and playing with the kids! I would disappear every few hours with a 5 lbs bag of ice on my guys and just cry! Speaking of ice, it really works better than drugs. Seriously!

And I won't mention that the doctor who performed my surgery didn't wait for the local to fully set in before *snipping* me...

"Oh, you felt that?" - Number83's vasectomey doctor.

Cue up "The Who"![/QUOTE]

Mine's actually being done over our wedding anniversary weekend.
And the pain hasnt been completly debiltating as I feared. Didnt even need to double up on the pain killers so far.

The ice works wonders, true.

My wife's catholic (converted). She's convinced I've comitted a mortal sin and will be burning in hell. I was born and raised catholic, but....eh.

I've got Prime through Amazon Mom.

On a side note. Does anyone know how to acquire tickets for the Masters? My FIL has it on his bucket list, and really wants to go.

[quote name='eldergamer']Oh, I know they're sold out this year. And every year. Was just wondering if there other options. Or how reliable stub hub was.[/QUOTE]

Stub hub is pretty solid. I get all my hockey/bball tickets from there and I believe they are an official reseller through ticketmaster. As close to legit as it can be for reselling.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']So uhh...yeah...last night, at about 2 a.m. I took a walk, as I tend to do, and I ran into some guy who threatened me with his cane, asked me if I did drugs, made me give him my phone which he used to call...somebody. Oh, and to make things even stranger, he almost started a fight with a passing car, who stopped and started to fight back with him. He then turns to me and tells me to get ready to fight with these people and I'm just thinking (oh god just give me my phone back and let me get the hell out of here). He finally gave my phone back to me, followed me for a while and then took off. Now I have people from an "unknown" number calling me...anyway, I ultimately decided to call the police. I filed a report. They asked to search my house...obviously I said no.[/QUOTE]

Who takes a walk at 2AM? LOL sounds like the beginning of a horror movie (guy takes a walk at 2AM gets attacked by monster).

Was the man old or just some guy who happened to have a cane?

[quote name='Thekrakrabbit']Who takes a walk at 2AM? LOL sounds like the beginning of a horror movie (guy takes a walk at 2AM gets attacked by monster).

Was the man old or just some guy who happened to have a cane?[/QUOTE]

Here, I drew a sketch.

IMG272.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back