The Yuri Hyuga Appreciation OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.

karsh

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
shiiuru37ii.jpg

Yuri is such a badass. Plus he's easily the most hilarious main character in an RPG in a long time.

Post!

The most bad-ass character is, of course, Dante, followed by Storm Eagle, then the Master Chief.

Yuri is the main character of the Shadow Hearts series. Once you've played Covenant, you'd understand why Yuri is awesome. The man fucking dances with the party's wolf when he's being told some important information about where he should be going next.

Ok, I have no idea who that is but yuri, from my badly translated japanese, is girl-love (as in lesbians).

anyway, this is a good time as any to watch the smallville finale and play halo. lataz peeps.

god, it's hard to type and keep track of a kitten. I got a kitten today. Her name is Mink Miyu. I need a digi cam to take lots of pics of her cuteness.

[quote name='karsh']Yuri is the main character of the Shadow Hearts series. Once you've played Covenant, you'd understand why Yuri is awesome. The man fucking dances with the party's wolf when he's being told some important information about where he should be going next.[/QUOTE]

That's awesome? I thought it sounded a bit ... flamboyant. :lol: ;)

[quote name='jaykrue']Ok, I have no idea who that is but yuri, from my badly translated japanese, is girl-love (as in lesbians).

anyway, this is a good time as any to watch the smallville finale and play halo. lataz peeps.[/QUOTE]

Yuri is what I type in at google images when I'm horneh. :drool::drool::drool:

[quote name='AngellicLulu']god, it's hard to type and keep track of a kitten. I got a kitten today. Her name is Mink Miyu. I need a digi cam to take lots of pics of her cuteness.[/QUOTE]

hopefully your boyfriend never does this to the cat

catcrotch8sj.jpg

[quote name='CaseyRyback']hopefully your boyfriend never does this to the cat

catcrotch8sj.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Pasty.. hairy legs.. must supress vomit.. :puke:

[quote name='Moxio']Puh-leeze, nobody beats the following-

Victor Delacroix
Sephiroth
Vincent Valentine
Fou-Lu

Too cool for school.[/QUOTE]

Sephiroth is THE worst villain ever. Let him and his fucking mommy complex go run away and whine somewhere else. Vincent is cool though. Chaos Legion was horrible so we'll ignore that one.

And Yuri also tends to turn into this, which does help make him cooler:

shII_uru_fusion_20_1.jpg

[quote name='AngellicLulu']Kayden, give it a rest with that pic![/QUOTE]

This one better?

*removed for NSFW-ness*

[quote name='Kayden']This one better?

*removed for NSFW-ness*[/QUOTE]

NO fucking WAY.

BTW, there's a hole in the cuss filter. Capital fuck=not censored.

[quote name='Kayden']This greatly displeases the fat woman...

*pic removed due to NSFW-ness*

ps- karsh is a gay spincter wrinkle hating gay man who likes gay men's big gay cocks in his little gay ass.... .... homo...[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

You take out the picture of a fully covered woman, but you let me call Karsh gay like 10 times... :lol:

[quote name='karsh']Sephiroth is THE worst villain ever. Let him and his fucking mommy complex go run away and whine somewhere else. Vincent is cool though. Chaos Legion was horrible so we'll ignore that one.

shII_uru_fusion_20_1.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Now it's starting to make sense. :D

[quote name='Tiphireth']NO fucking WAY.[/QUOTE]

Yes, that is a way to fuck! Though not one I would choose. :lol:

[quote name='CaseyRyback']yea c'mon that one is a little too much even for me. I didn't mind the fat chick, but I def. don't want to see that[/QUOTE]
He's posted it everywhere, so it's not like any of the mods have said anything until now.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']yea c'mon that one is a little too much even for me. I didn't mind the fat chick, but I def. don't want to see that[/QUOTE]

This coming from the cat fucker? :lol:

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']w....t.....f...... :roll:

The sphincter wrinkle fans are quite disappointed. :)[/QUOTE]

Why must the OTT change over when I'm not here? Every friggin time!

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Now it's starting to make sense. :D

Yes, that is a way to fuck! Though not one I would choose. :lol:[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

[quote name='karsh']Sephiroth is THE worst villain ever. Let him and his fucking mommy complex go run away and whine somewhere else. Vincent is cool though. Chaos Legion was horrible so we'll ignore that one.

shII_uru_fusion_20_1.jpg
[/QUOTE]

While Sephiroth is undoubtedly the most, er, "overused" favorite villain, I just can't help but think he's cool. Despite the fact he's a puppet to the greater villain, the guy owned whiny Cloud and his dinky town. Hell, he caused fire to the whole thing with just his sword. Bad. Ass.

Victor didn't have such a great storyline (knight turned evil, was once respected to Sieg I think), but he's just cool looking. Similar to Sephiroth.

Puh-leeze. Yuri for a guy's name? YURI? That's sooooo lame man. ;)

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']Why must the OTT change over when I'm not here? Every friggin time![/QUOTE]

Well if you lived on CAG like a good little boy this sort of thing wouldn't happen. :lol:

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']He's posted it everywhere, so it's not like any of the mods have said anything until now.[/QUOTE]

Not everywhere, just when people were bitching about something else trivial.

[quote name='Kayden']This coming from the cat fucker? :lol:[/QUOTE]
That's because the cat isn't enjoying, thus it's funny. The gay men, however, are enjoying it, so it's just gay and thus reflects poorly on you and those continue to spread it. :D

[quote name='Kayden']This coming from the cat fucker? :lol:[/QUOTE]

nothing is shown with the cat lover, it could be unforseen circumstances that lead to the pic. Showing a guy fondling and giving oral is another thing

plus nothing is worse than seeing two guys start a gang bang train doing the choo choo thing

[quote name='Kayden']Not everywhere, just when people were bitching about something else trivial.[/QUOTE]

Less trivial, like the Michael Jackson with tits, or the fat blob woman? I agree. :lol:

AND THEN WE HAVE TANUKI'S GOD-DAMNED NUTS SWINGING MY FACE. :bomb:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Well if you lived on CAG like a good little boy this sort of thing wouldn't happen. :lol:[/QUOTE]

I have to be a reasonable facsimile of a head of a household at least for a little while each day (shhhh....don't tell the wife I said that)

[quote name='CaseyRyback']nothing is shown with the cat lover, it could be unforseen circumstances that lead to the pic. Showing a guy fondling and giving oral is another thing[/QUOTE]

So.... showing a picture of a guy without pants behind a very pissed off cat incinuates nothing? :whistle2:s :bs:

[quote name='CaseyRyback']nothing is shown with the cat lover, it could be unforseen circumstances that lead to the pic. Showing a guy fondling and giving oral is another thing

plus nothing is worse than seeing two guys start a gang bang train doing the choo choo thing[/QUOTE]

You have no idea how wrong you are.... :twisted:

RulesLawyer.gif

[quote name='Kayden']So.... showing a picture of a guy without pants behind a very pissed off cat incinuates nothing? :whistle2:s :bs:[/QUOTE]

Maybe Casey just doesn't like the idea of man on man action, but is ok with a little beastiality now and again. Is that so hard to fathom? :lol:

[quote name='Tiphireth']Less trivial, like the Michael Jackson with tits, or the fat blob woman? I agree. :lol:

AND THEN WE HAVE TANUKI'S GOD-DAMNED NUTS SWINGING MY FACE. :bomb:[/QUOTE]
I'll be putting you back on ignore. ;) :D

[quote name='Tiphireth']
AND THEN WE HAVE TANUKI'S GOD-DAMNED NUTS SWINGING MY FACE. :bomb:[/QUOTE]

Does that mean you dont like his signature either?
:lol:

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']I'll be putting you back on ignore. ;) :D[/QUOTE]

That still doesn't solve the problem of the hypnotic effects of the racoon nads. :/

[quote name='Kayden']So.... showing a picture of a guy without pants behind a very pissed off cat incinuates nothing? :whistle2:s :bs:[/QUOTE]

c'mon this guy likes women and not cats. Hell he groped all the booth babes. ;)

and if it was not for the cats face, the pic would not be funny. It is just the face of the cat is fuckin hilarious

[quote name='Kayden']Does that mean you dont like his avatar either?
:lol:[/QUOTE]

His avatar is fine, but the girl going 'wow' as the damn THINGS DANGLE AT ME is the problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back