The_Punisher's GOING AWAY SALE :(( PS3/360/Wii/Gamecube---Rare Stuff, Good Stuff

[quote name='jman619']Orange Box 8.50 :cool:[/quote]

Damn you!:lol:
I don't think I should keep bidding...congrats. I shall see you on another arena.:applause:

[quote name='JIGSAWjr']Damn you!:lol:
I don't think I should keep bidding...congrats. I shall see you on another arena.:applause:[/quote]

heh. I was hoping you would put 9.00 I'm just trying to help Pun out. After someone bids 9.00 on it I'm stopping xD

So I was going through some earlier bids and realized that I was outbid on both Mark or Kri and Rise of Kasai at $1.50

If this is true, then put me down for $9 on Orange Box. This way I'll help out and jman will be released of the bidding. xD

[quote name='JIGSAWjr']So I was going through some earlier bids and realized that I was outbid on both Mark or Kri and Rise of Kasai at $1.50

If this is true, then put me down for $9 on Orange Box. This way I'll help out and jman will be released of the bidding. xD[/QUOTE]

Done and done.

Due to an error from the last auction, "Great Dangaioh Vol. 2 (sealed)" has been added to the auction under "Other".

OP is now updated. Auction is coming to a close, keep those bids coming!!!

[quote name='Shady3011']I honestly don't like it after

MAJOR SPOILER
L dies

up until then, it's really good.[/QUOTE]

I am of the same opinion Shady

Updated, only around a day left to go until it's all over! Don't forget to save this page and make your final bids tomorrow night!!! Rolling Ending Explanation (will be posted in all of my posts from here on out):

ROLLING ENDING:

The auction officially ends (no more regular bids are accepted) after 12:05 AM CAG Time Wednesday Night (technically Thursday Morning).

After this time, people have 10 minutes since the last bid on an item to rebid. If the last time someone bid on an item was at 12:03, people have until 12:13 to rebid on that item. The 10 minutes is renewed every time someone bids, so technically people could continue to bid for days (i wish ;)).

If the last time someone bid on a certain item was at 11:54, and the CAG Clock turns to 12:05, that item is over. NO MORE BIDS MAY BE PLACED ON THAT ITEM. It's over. The highest bidder wins.

If there are ANY questions, you can include them with your bids. I wish everyone good luck :).

Oh, also:

[quote name='Shady3011']I honestly don't like it after

MAJOR SPOILER
L dies

up until then, it's really good.[/QUOTE]

I'm currently mid-way through disk three, so i'm afraid to hit that spoiler tag. Regardless, i'm loving it.

[quote name='dv8mad']Resident Evil 1 (w/ manual and case, sticker damage, see pics) dv8mad $12.00[/quote]

Dude, aren't you like, almost an hour late?

[quote name='reeeky2001']Dude, aren't you like, almost an hour late?[/quote]

I don't think so. It's not even 11:59PM on the 25th in Japan yet, so I'm certain it's not in the US.

Fairly certain I do know how this works... Go ahead and check the thread title out for a moment, eh? ;)

Guys, today is Wednesday. It doesn't end until TONIGHT. Doesn't anyone read these days......

ROLLING ENDING:

The auction officially ends (no more regular bids are accepted) after 12:05 AM CAG Time Wednesday Night (technically Thursday Morning).

After this time, people have 10 minutes since the last bid on an item to rebid. If the last time someone bid on an item was at 12:03, people have until 12:13 to rebid on that item. The 10 minutes is renewed every time someone bids, so technically people could continue to bid for days (i wish ).

If the last time someone bid on a certain item was at 11:54, and the CAG Clock turns to 12:05, that item is over. NO MORE BIDS MAY BE PLACED ON THAT ITEM. It's over. The highest bidder wins.

If there are ANY questions, you can include them with your bids. I wish everyone good luck .

IN OTHER WORDS, YOU HAVE 14 HOURS 43 MINUTES FROM THIS POST TO MAKE A BID!!!! PLEASE GET IT RIGHT :)!

Yeah... I was thinking, "Um it says Wed at 11:59 PM, that is tomorrow" I wasn't going to say anything, the less competition the better for us (the bidders.) :lol:

[quote name='greenrocks']Oh I skipped a day o_O; wow, I'll make sure to get bids in 10 minutes before 11:59PM[/QUOTE]

12:06 ;) (see below)

ROLLING ENDING:

After this time, people have 10 minutes since the last bid on an item to rebid. If the last time someone bid on an item was at 12:03, people have until 12:13 to rebid on that item. The 10 minutes is renewed every time someone bids, so technically people could continue to bid for days (i wish ).

If there are ANY questions, you can include them with your bids. I wish everyone good luck .

[quote name='greenrocks']Oh I skipped a day o_O; wow, I'll make sure to get bids in 10 minutes before 11:59PM[/quote]

same here, I just realised that...

bread's done
Back