Theatre Tickets?

part time work at a theater lol. I dont know of any other way really. I had a friend that worked for a local theater, and he got us all in anytime we wanted to see a movie. if he wasnt working, we just let him know and if he was free we got in :D

I miss those days hehe

[quote name='dodgers2213']With all the blockbusters coming up, needless to say, its going to be pricey

any kind of discounts for movie tickets?[/quote]

Costco sells two packs of tickets for $14.99. They're not restricted and even work for $12 IMAX movies! I always buy these, they're even cheaper than matinee where i live. They're for all Regal, Edwards and United Artists theatres.

[quote name='von551']Costco sells two packs of tickets for $14.99. They're not restricted and even work for $12 IMAX movies! I always buy these, they're even cheaper than matinee where i live. They're for all Regal, Edwards and United Artists theatres.[/quote]

awesome, i need to go to costco. Thanks alot :bouncy:

Some Costcos carry those tickets for AMC as well. I haven't seen any for Pacific Theaters though (AMC and Pacific are the only theaters close to me). These tickets are a great deal because there's no tax applied either.

[quote name='emontedodger']I can get AMC ones for $9 apiece if you're interested.[/quote]

that's not really a deal, even in socal. is it?

If you have an Entertainment book laying around, I think they have some coupons that can be used to purchase $6.50 tickets at most theaters.

[quote name='von551']that's not really a deal, even in socal. is it?[/quote]

I think matinee here is ~9.75, and normal prices are around 10.75 where I live. So it's not much of a deal at all. Especially when you factor in shipping.

[quote name='relicbane']part time work at a theater lol. I dont know of any other way really. I had a friend that worked for a local theater, and he got us all in anytime we wanted to see a movie. if he wasnt working, we just let him know and if he was free we got in :D

I miss those days hehe[/QUOTE]

This is actually your best bet, I'd say. I work at one now and I get to see the movies before they come out, because they have to be checked for scratches before being sent off to the public. It's pretty sweet watching Iron Man in a theater with just 10 people before opening night.

But if you want just tickets, I know that AMC sells them in bulk off their website. But you have to buy like 50 or a 100. You save money in the long run, though.

I went to see Iron Man here in Grand Rapids, and found out that they actually RAISED their prices. Now it's 9.50 per ticket, where it used to be 8.50.

Good thing I still have my college ID. I'll be using that till the day I die.

Just go to matinee showings. Costco is a good bet as well for those pairs of tickets for $15. They generally sell tickets for theaters around the area (if they have AMC they will sell AMC, if they don't have Regal, they don't sell Regal).

[quote name='Davideo']I went to see Iron Man here in Grand Rapids, and found out that they actually RAISED their prices. Now it's 9.50 per ticket, where it used to be 8.50.

Good thing I still have my college ID. I'll be using that till the day I die.[/quote]Some universities sell cheaper movie tickets on campus. I'm pretty sure mine does, but I'm not sure how much cheaper they actually are, since I never go to the movie theater. (I honestly can't remember the last time I saw a decent movie in the theater, so I just stopped going. No movie that has come out in the last 5 years has been worth more than $5, if you ask me.)

[quote name='Davideo']I went to see Iron Man here in Grand Rapids, and found out that they actually RAISED their prices. Now it's 9.50 per ticket, where it used to be 8.50.

Good thing I still have my college ID. I'll be using that till the day I die.[/quote]

If I have to pay, then I just say I'm buying a ticket for an elderly person.

For Any1 who lives in South-Miami

Kendall Village Regal has a Diner right next to it, if you go there to have a Meal or just to have a Shake or sumthing, when they bring you the bill ask to buy a Movie ticket from them, they'll give you a Voucher good for 1 Movie Ticket and they only charge $6 for it, if you buy it 20ft away itll cost ya about $4 more, so yea for people in this area it's worth it.

bread's done
Back