TheGiveAway.com

[quote name='KoopaEater']*gets autoclicker*

*sleeps*

I hope I win![/QUOTE]

See, this is why we can't have nice things. Stop talking about cheating the site. If you can't play like the rest of us, don't. If you're cheating the site, I hope you get banned, better chances for me to win. I was going to leave this comment alone, but I couldn't. I know the captcha takes care of that, but in the off chance you were to win before the 30 tries were up, you should be denied your prize.

You guys can hate me, but when we've got a good thing going and the guy who runs the site is checking out this thread, I think we owe him some respect and play on the up and up.

[quote name='Redeema']See, this is why we can't have nice things. Stop talking about cheating the site. If you can't play like the rest of us, don't. If you're cheating the site, I hope you get banned, better chances for me to win. I was going to leave this comment alone, but I couldn't. I know the captcha takes care of that, but in the off chance you were to win before the 30 tries were up, you should be denied your prize.

You guys can hate me, but when we've got a good thing going and the guy who runs the site is checking out this thread, I think we owe him some respect and play on the up and up.[/QUOTE]

I'm especially confused as to why he would openly say hes going to do that.

[quote name='SnakeEater42']I keep clicking and clicking, and never winning :([/QUOTE]

Stick with it! I nearly won two prizes (switched over within 1 second from my last click) before I won, myself. It's only a matter of time before you win if you stay on top of it.

Chad, the Kinect should be here tomorrow too, got slightly delayed in OKC but got out before the second wave of snow got here, I'm super excited!

I'm not nearly dedicated enough to win anything here. I click for a couple minutes then give up to search the web or something lol.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I sobbed at the screen when someone won about 1 or 2 milliseconds before me.

7:45.

I lost at 7:45...the same time I CLICKED.

Wow! I was aiming for that PS3. My senses told me it was going very soon. I started clicking about 45 minutes ago and I was determined to get it. I clicked and got the capthca. Typed it in and blam, it was gone. Son of a ****!

I clicked, then clicked Try Again and then I LOST D: I had it going the most! THE SAME FRICKING MINUTE. CURSE YOU SEYI! CURSE YOOOOOOOOU! Is there a secret pattern? How do we win?!?!!

Damn it clicked at the same minute got super excited that I didn't see try again only to see it was won by Seyi :(

[quote name='Devil May Cry']Is there a way to see who won previous prizes on the site?[/QUOTE]

Go to the main page, scroll down and there's a way to see upcoming prizes and previous winners

GAME OVER!

Lost the DS, because I was trying to wait until 4 to start clicking.

I've learned MY lesson--time to start on the 360 bundle when it appears.

Took be a lil while but here is the pic of what I won:
1z5q33k.jpg

Darn. I got the captcha for the Ipod Nano but I hesitated too much. I had a friggin beta symbol to type in so I just typed in 'b' to substitute, which I think worked for the captcha, but I was too slow apparently :whistle2:#

You got to be so damn lucky to win at this place it's not even funny. I wish I was one of the people who first got in on this site. Winning then must have been a cakewalk. That person who won the first I-Pad is lucky as all get out.

[quote name='irratebass']I just won the 250g Hard drive!!!!!!!![/QUOTE]

I got in the mail last night thanks Chad!!!!

Unfortunately, this can only be used for the XBOX 360 Slim, I have the old system....pretty bummed.

[quote name='irratebass']I got in the mail last night thanks Chad!!!!

Unfortunately, this can only be used for the XBOX 360 Slim, I have the old system....pretty bummed.[/QUOTE]

Time to upgrade and/or win the Xbox 360 Kinect bundle! :p

[quote name='dyeknom']Time to upgrade and/or win the Xbox 360 Kinect bundle! :p[/QUOTE]

Yeah, gonna try and for the Ps3 too.

This has to be the most popular topic I've ever created at any of the forums I visit. LOL.

I'm glad a bunch of CAGers are winning. I really want to get that Move bundle oh well I'll try some other time.

sirerosennin is move worth picking up? If I don't win I might consider getting it.

I swore I commented in this thread before, but props gvamp for bringing us a great site.

Gotta give props to the site too, though. Representing the success of the tri-state!

...now if only I had good enough timing to win.

[quote name='KoopaEater']Site is going down...Kindle had 15 minutes left. AHHHHHGH! Nobody's won, right?[/QUOTE]

Man the site keeps giving me errors. Everyone must be on knowing there is only 15 minutes. Can't even get try again page to come up it just dies out once you click get it free.

I've been on that since since 1:15AM PST clicking away...maybe took an hour break at the most, and then this happens :bomb:. Anyone knows what will happen now? No way in hell am I doing this again anytime soon.

I'm hoping they put up another Kindle in the near future, and this time I hope they make sure not to make it go down to the last minute. Either that or upgrade their servers and what not.

[quote name='Kulluminatii']I'm hoping they put up another Kindle in the near future, and this time I hope they make sure not to make it go down to the last minute. Either that or upgrade their servers and what not.[/QUOTE]

Another Kindle coming up soon, either before or after the XBOX 360 Kinect package, as a show of good faith for those who encountered errors during the last giveaway. The guys are also adding servers to make sure that error doesn't happen again.

They are also restocking the prize bin in the next 48 hours. They are going to have some pretty good stuff they are giving away soon.

You can get updates from them on their facebook page at any time. Here's the link:
http://www.facebook.com/apps/application.php?id=184121611598936

If you have any prize suggestions or questions/concerns with the site, please be sure to stop by the discussion forum and add your two cents. All advice/criticism/suggestions are welcome and encouraged.

The Kindle is up now, but the problem with voicing an opinion is that I don't want to sign up for Facebook to tell them what's up, I know I can send an email, but I think it's weird that you have this sort of one sided conversation for only the people who use Facebook meanwhile you're leaving out a crap ton of us who refuse to use the 'book.

bread's done
Back