TheGiveAway.com

[quote name='Corndoghero']I think this site would be improved if you could select your time zone. Not too big a deal, but it would help some of us.[/QUOTE]

Even though time zones are relatively simple to convert between, those are calories used to do maths when they could be put to better use: like clicking!

Additionally, I don't know if this is already being done via twitter/facebook/etcetera, but status updates on new give away items would be cool. Receiving them on the e-mail account used to register would work out great for me.

I guess my luck with apple products continues with the use of this site. I missed the iPad and Airport Express by seconds.

It was funny; the Airport give away that just ended had an end time of 11:09 for Heather when my clock was still showing 11:08:55 by the time I looked up at it. Can't win 'em all, hehe.

But this also brings up an interesting point; is the site sync'd with any specific online timekeeper server or is it on its own internal time? It's probably a moot point, but seeing little discrepancies, whether it's my system off-time, a university's server, or something else makes one wonder: inquiring minds want to know.

I have tried so many times to win just to end up so many times empty handed. It can get frustrating sometimes lol.

HA!.I go away for 10 mins and come back to my friend blowing up my phone saying she won the MS points..Do u get an email when you win or do they just send you what you won after you put your info in and whatnot?.

That was me i didnt blow up his phone but i did win the MS Points card ok i blew up his phone a little lol ....this site is awesome definately gonna keep playing I didnt believe it but now i do yay

I won the Avatar 3 disc BD-live! Now I just need to win a blu-ray player to actually see this movie.

Without CAG I would not know about the Giveaway. Thanks CAG.

I wish I could be one of those lucky bastards that has won more than once lol Another Nano up for grabs...I'mma click it,and its gonna switch to the next prize & say someone else won.....watch.... :( lol

Got my package a few minutes ago! Huge thanks to Chad and TheGiveAway; this site is awesome. =)

Now to keep trying for that elusive second win.

Me too. Oh well, I'd rather have the Kindle or Bulletstorm. Though, here's to hoping for a win once they get the 3DS up, which is bound to get up there.

Hey everyone, I'm new here. I just found out about The Giveaway two days ago, and that is how i found this forum. Awesome to see how lucky you guys are winning so many prizes! :) I thought I'd give it a try yesterday too, so i clicked away for about three hours and still didn't win.. :cry: Wasn't even doing the captcha when it ended. *sigh* What's the trick? lol.

[quote name='mamacita']Hey everyone, I'm new here. I just found out about The Giveaway two days ago, and that is how i found this forum. Awesome to see how lucky you guys are winning so many prizes! :) I thought I'd give it a try yesterday too, so i clicked away for about three hours and still didn't win.. :cry: Wasn't even doing the captcha when it ended. *sigh* What's the trick? lol.[/QUOTE]

......Luck lol

The worst, THE WORST, is when you go to do something and that's when someone wins. Just happened to me again. Went to download something on Live, came back and it was gone.

[quote name='Calinks']The worst, THE WORST, is when you go to do something and that's when someone wins. Just happened to me again. Went to download something on Live, came back and it was gone.[/QUOTE]

Same, that touch would have been nice.

Won the 12 month this morning though so I'm contempt. :)

So what's the proper way to handle a defective prize? I won the Flip UltraHD and just got it today but it's giving me the "It's really hot Need to cool down" error after less than an hour of use. I've only made 4 or so recordings that's 30 seconds or less. This takes a little shine off of the winning but I still laugh when I think about the winning moment. lol

[quote name='winterice']So what's the proper way to handle a defective prize? I won the Flip UltraHD and just got it today but it's giving me the "It's really hot Need to cool down" error after less than an hour of use. I've only made 4 or so recordings that's 30 seconds or less. This takes a little shine off of the winning but I still laugh when I think about the winning moment. lol[/QUOTE]

It's not defective, that's how the product is made.

[quote name='silv3rmettle']Just to keep the trend going I won the 8GB Ipod Touch Tonight. CAG's are really getting lucky with this site.[/QUOTE]

Lucky you Gordon.
:)

Thanks, I prefer Lee :p but my first name will work. The site is definately awesome and I hope it does well since atleast in the CAG world its getting some good press. Goodluck to everyone else.

Nothing quite as satisfying as entering the captcha code and then returning to find the prize has been claimed. >_

[quote name='Kiros1']Nothing quite as satisfying as entering the captcha code and then returning to find the prize has been claimed. >_

Hmm i am getting the feeling that with the popularity of the site the prizes are now going real random. Before I feel it was semi random ^^ meaning they gave a general time slot so that the prizes werent all finishing 10 min. after they began.

The most recent ones seem to be going whenever. We will see if the pattern continues ^^

[quote name='Coyotezeye']lame prize went at 5:35 even though I clicked during that time like 10 times in that minute.[/QUOTE]

me too :bomb:

[quote name='Coyotezeye']lame prize went at 5:35 even though I clicked during that time like 10 times in that minute.[/QUOTE]

same here...but the site decided to freeze right at 5:35 when i was clicking! :(

I was clicking since 4PM every 2.5 seconds, and suddenly, it had been claimed. I hope "Lisa" gets a free dusting of anthrax included in her prize.

[quote name='Blade']I was clicking since 4PM every 2.5 seconds, and suddenly, it had been claimed. I hope "Lisa" gets a free dusting of anthrax included in her prize.[/QUOTE]

lol. i wouldnt take it that far...but yes. she shall pay

LMAO! Every person that wins pisses me off. Also, what's up with the females winning all the most expensive prizes? They using Iphones and clicking as they do stuff or what? They seem way more dedicated.

Yeah, wtf is up with that? The chicks are showing us dudes up with the quick trigger finger. Time to show them what's for!

Another woman wins. I should just quit, they are all over this. It's like you can't take a damn break becasue someone is going to grab it.

Yeah this site is awesome but it can also get pretty stressful. I really recommend that you play without hope.
Hope can keep a person alive in trouble, but it can also hurt a person when not fulfilled ^-^

I just won the Xbox live points card!!!:bouncy: Can't believe it!
But - I did not even see a You won screen. It changed to the new product, scrolled down the page to see who won cause I thought it was someone else like always, but it said my name so checked my profile and it was really me.;)

[quote name='mamacita']I just won the Xbox live points card!!!:bouncy: Can't believe it!
But - I did not even see a You won screen. It changed to the new product, scrolled down the page to see who won cause I thought it was someone else like always, but it said my name so checked my profile and it was really me.;)[/QUOTE]

Proof that the site is biased towards females!!!

I'm done with this site for a while, I was clicking away trying to win the PS3 and then my brother calls me over to help him fill out some forms for college..I'm gone for no more than 3 minutes and when I come back its gone. Ugh, I'll probably laugh it off a few days from now but atm it really sucks. :wall:

This site just requires way too much attention. If I had a Iphone or something I could casually click while doing other things maybe but right now, eff it. All that clicking just to get your hear broken.

bread's done
Back