There Was NO Need 4 Me to Pre-order DS

Bivensra

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
I went to BB this evening and the truck had just arrived w/ in the last hour or so. They had 900 DS's and did not accept pre-orders. If I pick up the DS from this Moreno Valley CA BB am I SOL on my pre-order $. I was going to wait until Monday to pick up my pre-orderd DS b/c it is near my office which is a 1/2 an hr drive.

[quote name='Bivensra']I went to BB this evening and the truck had just arrived w/ in the last hour or so. They had 900 DS's and did not accept pre-orders. If I pick up the DS from this Moreno Valley CA BB am I SOL on my pre-order $. I was going to wait until Monday to pick up my pre-orderd DS b/c it is near my office which is a 1/2 an hr drive.[/quote]

900? Good to know, as I'm in Riverside and plan picking one up! :D

900 sounds way too high. we got enough at gamestop for pre-orders and maybe a couple extras and thats it. we had like 2 or 3 kind of small boxes that were filled with them.

[quote name='Bivensra']I went to BB this evening and the truck had just arrived w/ in the last hour or so. They had 900 DS's and did not accept pre-orders. If I pick up the DS from this Moreno Valley CA BB am I SOL on my pre-order $. I was going to wait until Monday to pick up my pre-orderd DS b/c it is near my office which is a 1/2 an hr drive.[/quote]
And you didnt pick me up one :(

[quote name='RaekwonThaChef']900? Good to know, as I'm in Riverside and plan picking one up! :D[/quote]
You live in Riverside too?

I know 900 sound high b/ I just had the sales rep go to the back and get my Eminem cd that had just arrived on the truck. They had sold out and just received 400 plus copies. He said that the 900 DS's were on the same truck. As far as the pre-order, I sld be able to pick up a DS from BB and use my pre-order $ for a game?

[quote name='Bivensra']I know 900 sound high b/ I just had the sales rep go to the back and get my Eminem cd that had just arrived on the truck. They had sold out and just received 400 plus copies. He said that the 900 DS's were on the same truck. As far as the pre-order, I sld be able to pick up a DS from BB and use my pre-order $ for a game?[/quote]

Well... the 400 for CD's I could probably see, given that it's a huge seller and it will have the space to be displayed and replenished as needed... but 900 DS's for one store? I'm sure the shipment may be divided between the BB stores in that area, because I can't outright picture 900 DS's... I say that because Nintendo supposedly made 150,000 for the initial launch and 900 is a lot... unless they plan to be stocked throughout the duration of christmas and then some....

sure they got them, but that doesnt mean they are going to sell them to you

both best buys I visted today in the bay area were pretty insistant that the date was the 21st even though they already had them

Ummm new Nintendo handheld (which sell better then their home consoles) and it's right before Christmas in a big city. Not too many at all.

I don't believe that large a number either, unless it's to be divided among like 20-30 stores. Every store mentioned, as well as the ones I called personally say they recieved about 20-35 DS units. I can't believe any one store, no matter where it's located, getting nearly 1% of the entire country's shipment. I think the employee must have been mistaken, maybe they got 900 games or something.

[quote name='soulninja']sure they got them, but that doesnt mean they are going to sell them to you

both best buys I visted today in the bay area were pretty insistant that the date was the 21st even though they already had them[/quote]

I did not ask the associate to sell me the DS early. I am cool w/ waiting until Sunday. If I stick w/ my pre-order i will not pick it up until Mon b/c i don't want to drive to EB and miss football. The games start in Calif at 10 a.m. I checked w/ EB and the assoc said that i am 23 on the pre-order list and i wld get my DS.

[quote name='RaekwonThaChef']900? Good to know, as I'm in Riverside and plan picking one up! :D[/quote]
You live in Riverside too?[/quote]

Representin'.

[quote name='RaekwonThaChef'][quote name='RaekwonThaChef']900? Good to know, as I'm in Riverside and plan picking one up! :D[/quote]
You live in Riverside too?[/quote]

Representin'.[/quote]

Work in RVS live in Moreno Valley.

bread's done
Back