There will be Blood= GREAT!!! [Use older TWBB thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poor2More

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
How in the world did No Country for Old Men beat this for Best Picture during the 80th Oscars? This movie far surpasses No Country, That movie was dragged on and lead no where, just to Tommy Lee Jones mumbling about none existant stuff, that no one cares about because he had very little to do with the movie anyhow.

Daniel Day Lewis did an excellent job, very dramatic and believable. The story of greed keeps your attention. His on destruction, all for money & oil. I thought I woulden't enjoy this movie that much, but it was very good, should have won movie of the year over No Country for Old Men.

how would you all compare the two movies, which one did you guys enjoy more?

[quote name='Poor2More']No Country, That movie was dragged on and lead no where, just to Tommy Lee Jones mumbling about none existant stuff, that no one cares about because he had very little to do with the movie anyhow.[/quote]

lololololololololololol fail.

I havent seen There Will be Blood yet,but i did see No Country For Old Men & thought it was very good.However,i thought Michael Clayton was even better,thats the movie to see:)

No Country For Old Men is a lot better the second time you watch it, because you'll understand it infinitely better, but There Will Be Blood is a better movie anyway. Both are excellent, though.

[quote name='joe2187']http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=140030

^^^^^^^^^^

That is a Thread.....About movies.....in the "Off -Topic" forum...about movies...and not videogames....in the Off topic forum.......about movies.[/quote]

Actually, I made a thread earlier in the year specifically about this movie
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=167730&highlight=There+will+be+blood

This movie is so great it deserves its own thread. And since I made it, my thread drinks your milkshake of your thread and the thread of the OP. HA!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back