Thereisnolist.ca - Solve gaming puzzles and WIN MS/PSN/ITUNES points!

iRobotZombie

CAGiversary!
Feedback
17 (100%)
***7* - 7**TB - *7646 - 3*DB* - 2JY26

TW*GA*OUR1* TAG.RENEW
VIRUS DETECTED:TYPE'**4WILY.Y20**'
PRIMARY - 30.10.** | TERTIARY - "WHEN IT'S DONE"/UNKNOWN ARGUMENT[DBO]

http://thereisnolist.ca

EDIT: By the way, this is another ARG. (Alternate Reality Game)

This is what I think. Could be different in the beginning date and the end date.

TWPGATOUR11 TAG.RENEW
VIRUS DETECTED:TYPE'MM4WILY.Y20XX'

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='iRobotZombie']***7* - 7**TB - *7646 - 3*DB* - 2JY26

TW*GA*OUR1* TAG.RENEW
VIRUS DETECTED:TYPE'**4WILY.Y20**'

http://thereisnolist.ca[/QUOTE]

...uh... ok?

130730992640.jpg

[quote name='rct316']i did solve it...[/QUOTE]

If you solved it and it was taken.. then what was the code and answer?

[quote name='DarkAkri']If you solved it and it was taken.. then what was the code and answer?[/QUOTE]

ok u win i did not solve it :'( :'( :'( you feel better now calling me stupid and such huh. feel good about yourself making fun of people on the internet huh. i have feelings too.

You wanna hurt me? Go right ahead if it makes you feel any better. I'm an easy target. Yeah, you're right, I talk too much. I also listen too much. I could be a cold-hearted cynic like you... but I don't like to hurt people's feelings. Well, you think what you want about me; I'm not changing. I like... I like me. My friends likes me. My family likes me. 'Cause I'm the real article. What you see is what you get.

RCT, the fuck are you talking about? Posting a quote from Planes, Trains and Automobiles? I can't tell if you're joking or not.

Did you actually pretend to solve a code to seem cool?

[quote name='AlphaPanda']Did you actually pretend to solve a code to seem cool?[/QUOTE]

yes im pretending bahahahhahahabahabahabaha

[quote name='AlphaPanda']Does anyone have some sort of program that can play things in reverse? I clicked the logo in the upper right and it brought me to this: http://thereisnolist.ca/LNIT.wav

The fack is that?

Edit: I got it in reverse. Will post in a second.[/QUOTE]

"The G List is coming...are you on the list"

Saw your post when I did some Google'in, figured the last 2 numbers were part of a date so I tried 10, 11 and 12 on the Xbox site but no luck.

I suck at ARGs.

[quote name='AlphaPanda']Saw your post when I did some Google'in, figured the last 2 numbers were part of a date so I tried 10, 11 and 12 on the Xbox site but no luck.

I suck at ARGs.[/QUOTE]

I *think* i nearly done it. that beginning date could be off too. so many combinations.... :drool:

imagine if one were you put in all the work just to have it already solved and used :(

btw is this an xbl code or psn code?

[quote name='rct316']imagine if one were you put in all the work just to have it already solved and used :(

btw is this an xbl code or psn code?[/QUOTE]

it is 25 characters, so it is xbox :p

[quote name='Pwnage94']it is 25 characters, so it is xbox :p[/QUOTE]Or Steam. Or maybe even WP7 (uses 5x5 codes, right?)...

[quote name='eugaet']Or Steam. Or maybe even WP7 (uses 5x5 codes, right?)...[/QUOTE]
haha i forgot steam used those types of codes, the title of this forum led me to believe it was only those types of codes.. i'm sorry
edit: i meant content on steam that i have seen like that

Just think if its a 48hr gold pass... That would show up as invalid code on an account with gold already (unless you redeemed the code on a silver account) making it even harder...and kinda lame. :p

it was used already before I solved it but i at least had fun solving it

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back