There's a better chance of winning an Xbox360 than the stack of Cheapy's games...

Javery

CAGiversary!
Feedback
20 (100%)
There's like 1,800+ posts in the "Win Cheapy's Games" thread which is about how many entries there are at everytenminutes.com. Are you sure you want to get rid of them?

[quote name='doodle777_98']ha, true. but it's cheapy's games.[/QUOTE]

You are right - the resale value on eBay would be huge. In fact, he should autograph the cover of each instruction book inside the case with a Sharpie. The bidding would be insane!!!

speaking of that every10minutes contest...think its better to enter all ur codes in 1 drawing or spread them out? i know statistically its better to put them all in one, but you know the old adage "never put all your eggs in one basket"...

what to do, what to do...

[quote name='Wlogan31']speaking of that every10minutes contest...think its better to enter all ur codes in 1 drawing or spread them out? i know statistically its better to put them all in one, but you know the old adage "never put all your eggs in one basket"...

what to do, what to do...[/QUOTE]

Since it's practically negligible, I'd rather have a 0.05% chance of winning in 10 separate drawings than a 0.5% chance of winning in one...

Actually, you probably have better chances just entering when you have chances. The reason is that the number of people entering the contests is just going up as time goes on so if you wait until you have 50 entries and enter a drawing with 3000 people, it would be worse than if you just entered like 5 when there were 2000, 6 a little later in a contest with more people, etc.

Regarding the 360 contest, I looked for time slots that didn't have many entries and only entered one or two codes in each. I didn't receive an email from them, so I assumed that I didn't win anything after entering my codes (8). Almost a month later (today) I received an email saying that I won.

[quote name='daria19']Regarding the 360 contest, I looked for time slots that didn't have many entries and only entered one or two codes in each. I didn't receive an email from them, so I assumed that I didn't win anything after entering my codes (8). Almost a month later (today) I received an email saying that I won.[/QUOTE]

This gives me hope! There was a winner from my city a few weeks ago in my timeslot, I'm hoping.. but I DO live in a city with a huge college.. so.. probably not.

The last thing I won in a contest was tickets to the play "The Secret Garden" when I was in 3rd grade, boy did those seats suck, they were in a balcony on the side wall of the theatre on the second row, so all you could see is half the stage.:bomb:

[quote name='vietgurl']I never win anything[/QUOTE]

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

After choosing your post at random, You, vietgurl, have won a cute reply picture of a stuff animal kitten!!!!

kitntab.JPG

:lol:
it's okay, I don't win things often either. I make my own luck. :cool:

~

bread's done
Back