TheSpeedGamers

fettouhi

CAGiversary!
Hello fellow Cag members

I am new here, so I hope that I post this in the right section.

I would like to talk a bit about ThespeedGamers. If you have not heard about them you can go to www.Thespeedgamers.com and check them out. They are a game marathon group and at the moment there is a marathon coming up on 31st Oct. and the theme is Halloween and the charity is going to Lupus.org, it will start at 6 pm CST.

They have done 6 Marathons so far: 2 times The Zelda series , 1 time Mario series, 1 time Metroid series, 1 time Earthbound series aka Mother and 1 time Halo 1-3.

Mario and halo where for fun because the followers asked for more so they did some short marathons.

Earthbound was to get people to email and call Nintendo to request earthbound to come to the US because the game is not translated to English. With the help of www.starmen.net and the viewers we got Nintendo to make a list, so we hope they will release it just like they did master quest.

The first Zelda has been for St. Jude Hospital and the second one was for Autism(Giggles-Therapy). Metroid was for St. Jude Hospital again.

They have raised for St Jude Hospital a total of $7213.

and for Giggles-Therapy $1450,75.

I hope that some of you may be interested and come and watch at Halloween, they do a great job and it’s for a good cause.

I want to thank CheapyD for responding to me and giving me a go for making this post. You have a great community and a great site. Keep up the good work!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Moxio']Cool cause but your post took some serious deciphering.[/quote]

I'm really sorry about that I hope its a bit better to read now and fixed some spelling errors :D

bread's done
Back