They don't tell you to wear pads for nothing!

[quote name='Predator21281']I believe that's Tony Hawk saying, "Wow, can't believe he landed a 720." That's insane.[/quote]

He was just trying to lighten the mood :lol:

Afterwards the guy was asking the EMTs if he had made the 720.
The worst part was that he got bumped out of first after his slam. Talk about adding insult to injury.

[quote name='Predator21281']I believe that's Tony Hawk saying, "Wow, can't believe he landed a 720." That's insane.[/QUOTE]

Thats what I was going to post :lol: He shoes didn't fall off they blew off his feet.

Once my crackhead uncle jumped out of a two story building trying to get away from the cops, he broke his leg, and shattered his ankle. Homeboy is lucky

They were playing that over and over on ESPN this morning. That was definitely Jumping Failure Thread quality. Good grief. It looked like he took almost all of that fall directly on his ass. I think that was better than trying feet or stomach first though.

LA Times

Skateboarder Jake Brown, whose 45-foot free-fall Thursday night brought a hush to the crowd at Staples Center, remains hospitalized after suffering bruises of the liver and lung, stress fractures in his vertebrae and a small fracture on the top of one hand.
...along with a mild concussion.

Considering how far he fell and how hard he hit, those injuries could have been much, much worse.

[quote name='thegarageband']His shoes...

They popped off.[/quote]

No, they exploded off.

The megaramp had another victim, Chad Kagy, who slammed hard over the handlebars and broke his collarbone. Mat Hoffman barely escaped- he launched wrong and ended up landing on his feet on the padded top of the ramp. Crazy people I tell you

bread's done
Back