They let JSP make GGT 298, and they'll all regret it

Attn: Crotch

BdaV220CcAAEJkV.jpg
Title misleading.

Been playing Wonderful 101. I have a bit of a love-hate relationship with the game. On one hand I really love the core gameplay. On the other hand there are a lot of times where you cant see what the hell is going on due to all the crap on screen plus how zoomed out you are.

Been playing Wonderful 101. I have a bit of a love-hate relationship with the game. On one hand I really love the core gameplay. On the other hand there are a lot of times where you cant see what the hell is going on due to all the crap on screen plus how zoomed out you are.
Oh yeah, I bought that game

I still need to play it

Play games? I don't have time for that, I'm too busy buying them...
Exactly! I keep getting new games (and movies for that matter), and have all of these sealed unplayed games just sitting there! And even though I do play some of them, the amount that there are just keeps on adding up!

I've actually been buying more CDs than video games lately, since I know that I'll actually use them and they'll be worth my money, rather than have it sitting in my house for years

Play games? I don't have time for that, I'm too busy buying them...
Lately, I've been pretty good on not buying every game I see go on sale. I hardly have the time like I used to.

I've actually been buying more CDs than video games lately, since I know that I'll actually use them and they'll be worth my money, rather than have it sitting in my house for years
I bought ONE CD last year. lol

Of course, I am like Stan in that one episode of South Park when it comes to music....

Last edited by a moderator:
Lately, I've been pretty good on not buying every game I see go on sale. I hardly have the time like I used to.

I bought ONE CD last year. lol

Of course, I am like Stan in that one episode of South Park when it comes to music....
I fucking love your new avatar.

Buying music?

Are we living in the 1920's again?
Buying music is the only way to listen to it in its best quality. Just imagine the Time and Eternity OST in Vinyl.

Golden.

The framerate on the new Ratchet and Clank is terrible. Bust open a few crates of bolts and your PS3 practically dies.

Too cold to accomplish anything today, my hands were shivering just being out enough to type. Spent the day watching Once Upon a Time on netflix. That show is pretty stupid but i want to marry the snow white girl.

AGDQ (27h 51m): during the SMW 2: Yoshi's Island speedrun, they had to pause and evacuate because of fire alarm. Awesome...

Also the commentator really wants the runner to remove his shirt. Awesome...

Too cold to accomplish anything today, my hands were shivering just being out enough to type. Spent the day watching Once Upon a Time on netflix. That show is pretty stupid but i want to marry the snow white girl.
I wanna swim the oceans with that Ariel girl.

I wanna frolic through the woods with that Ruby girl.

I wanna be a fairy with that Blue Fairy fairy. Wait... what?

I watched Pitch Perfect yesterday and it made me want to marry Anna Kendrick even more.
What... what... what about... what about... what about that Leda girl?

Shut up and Jam! Gaiden?

Okay, I'll stay up for this, I guess.

But they're doing the sunglasses thing again and it's confusing me.

This guy who looks Zeki aka Whoknows aka mmmpepsi is kind of annoying.

He keeps making these jokes that nobody is laughing at cuz he's not funny.

His whole jokingly insightful thing just comes off as trying to hard.

Honesty, I feel sorry for him.

OH SHIT DAH WHOLE ROOM JUST CLEARED DAH fuck OUT FOR DAT PIZZA

bread's done
Back