Thief: Deadly Shadows (XBX) $19.99!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ikill2game

CAGiversary!
Feedback
21 (100%)
ok, i know this deal is mentioned in the $5-$20 off circuit city thread, but alot of people might overlook it since it is such a small part of that huge thread, so i'm making a separate post about it.

THE FACTS:

- this week circuit city has thief on sale for $34.99.

- circuit city accepts competitor's coupons.

- target has an online coupon for $15 off thief for xbox that you can print out.

THE PLAN:

- print out this coupon

- take it to circuit city

- get a copy of thief (for xbox)

- take it to the service desk

- hand them the game and the coupon.

then you should be walking out of there with a copy of thief: deadly shadows for xbox for only $19.99 + tax (just like i did last night)!

I tried at my CC (Southlake,GA) and the buttfaces wouldn't honor the coupon. They couldn't get past the fact that it had been printed. I first went to the service desk and the lady kept saying that I must have photocopied the coupon since it was not on "Coupon Paper". I tried to explain to her that the coupon was on the internet and had to be printed. She refused to let me use it so, I went to another guy who was just walking around. I asked him if would do it, he said he had no problem doing it, but he had to check with his boss. Turns out that he ends up talking to the same lady and she once again refuses. He said that he would do it, but he'd get in trouble with her. He said it was stupid for them not to take since the game was going to be cheap in a little while anyway. If you know any other places that sell the game for cheap and will take the coupon please tell me.

Picked mine up last week from the CC store in Eastgate Ohio. The lady that rung me up was nice enough, but she wouldnt take the coupon off the sale price of $34.99...but she DID accept the $15 off coupon against the normal price of $39.99 and gave me the extra 10% off so it came up to like $23 something. I was going to argue a bit more about it, but figured it was still a great deal and to drive to the next nearest CC store would have cost me the difference in gas.

bread's done
Back