Things That Have Took You Away From CAG OR GAMING

Chris Dillon

CAGiversary!
Feedback
26 (100%)
Two summers ago i found a computer game called Runescape that is a MMORPG. I have been playing it off and on but now have become big into it again and have almost dropped off the CAG radar. Well im back Sorta but just wondering if any of you have ever had anything like this happen to you.

since i can't play video games at work...no

now if the government blocks this site from my computer, then i will be forced to do without

[quote name='alonzomourning23']Ya, it's called life. I play it once in a while, but I'm kind of a loser at it.[/quote]

QFT

eh.. the girlfriend loves the xbox/Playstation 2/ GC/ PC RPGs... so usually we do them together and that rules.. don't play her at street fighter.. she is the bomb diggity.. and i feel pathetic.. and a dork

but welcome back

Rob

[quote name='javeryh']um, my job and my daughter and wife take up 99% of my time (when I'm not sleeping)...[/quote]

luckily i can post at work, but when i get home its nothing but the family...until they go to sleep.

School, work, games, going out, going out to buy the games I find with CAG, etc. Nice thing is that I can post sometimes at school and work and most of the time I have nothing to do anyway.

[quote name='urzishra14']eh.. the girlfriend loves the xbox/Playstation 2/ GC/ PC RPGs... so usually we do them together and that rules.. don't play her at street fighter.. she is the bomb diggity.. and i feel pathetic.. and a dork

but welcome back

Rob[/quote]

I wish to challenge your gf to street fighter. That's not a come on. I just really can't find anyone who can play at a competitive level around where I live... it's all 3D games now: Tekken, Soul Caliber, Virtua Fighter, etc. but gimme some SF, SF2(CE,HFE,all other incarnations), Alpha1-3, etc. and I'm happy.

[quote name='jaykrue'][quote name='urzishra14']eh.. the girlfriend loves the xbox/Playstation 2/ GC/ PC RPGs... so usually we do them together and that rules.. don't play her at street fighter.. she is the bomb diggity.. and i feel pathetic.. and a dork

but welcome back

Rob[/quote]

I wish to challenge your gf to street fighter. That's not a come on. I just really can't find anyone who can play at a competitive level around where I live... it's all 3D games now: Tekken, Soul Caliber, Virtua Fighter, etc. but gimme some SF, SF2(CE,HFE,all other incarnations), Alpha1-3, etc. and I'm happy.[/quote]

Two words:
Xbox
Live

[quote name='Mr. Anderson'][quote name='jaykrue'][quote name='urzishra14']eh.. the girlfriend loves the xbox/Playstation 2/ GC/ PC RPGs... so usually we do them together and that rules.. don't play her at street fighter.. she is the bomb diggity.. and i feel pathetic.. and a dork

but welcome back

Rob[/quote]

I wish to challenge your gf to street fighter. That's not a come on. I just really can't find anyone who can play at a competitive level around where I live... it's all 3D games now: Tekken, Soul Caliber, Virtua Fighter, etc. but gimme some SF, SF2(CE,HFE,all other incarnations), Alpha1-3, etc. and I'm happy.[/quote]

Two words:
Xbox
Live[/quote]

Is there any SF game on Xbox that has Live support? Also, what about lag?

[quote name='jaykrue'][quote name='Mr. Anderson'][quote name='jaykrue'][quote name='urzishra14']eh.. the girlfriend loves the xbox/Playstation 2/ GC/ PC RPGs... so usually we do them together and that rules.. don't play her at street fighter.. she is the bomb diggity.. and i feel pathetic.. and a dork

but welcome back

Rob[/quote]

Two words:
Xbox
Live[/quote]

Is there any SF game on Xbox that has Live support? Also, what about lag?[/quote]

I think the new SF: AC that is coming to Xbox will have Live support. Also, I believe that if you buy the regular version (this meaning not the version that came apart of the Xbox Exhibition Volume 2) of Capcom versus SNK 2 on Xbox, than it also has Live proponents to it. I also think that Guilty Gear x2 # Reloaded also has Live, but I'm unsure of this last one.

Wrestlings pretty much the only thing that occupys what time I have spent offline and not playing videogames. That and the random neighborhood visits on weekends.

i'm addicted to WOW right now. i play at work come home play with the kids and wife and when they're asleep i'm back on WOW. kind of pathetic but damn game is like cocaine.

I went back into Diablo II, after not playing for the year when they did mass banning. But when CompUSA had D2: LoD for $10, and when the second ladder season started, I had left CAG for like the 2004 summer until around Black Friday, than I stopped playing when I wasn't ranked anymore on the ladder. I was playing for like 12+ hours a day, from 9 am to 1 at night during the weekends, or about 8 hours during my summer school days. It got to the point where some lame buddy "shammed" my very valuable SoJ (I was playing on classic ladder, and had 3 SoJs, each worth $30 ebay at that time), and got sort of depressed. Than I gave it up. Now I'm cagging again.

[quote name='gamefreak117']I went back into Diablo II, after not playing for the year when they did mass banning. But when CompUSA had D2: LoD for $10, and when the second ladder season started, I had left CAG for like the 2004 summer until around Black Friday, than I stopped playing when I wasn't ranked anymore on the ladder. I was playing for like 12+ hours a day, from 9 am to 1 at night during the weekends, or about 8 hours during my summer school days. It got to the point where some lame buddy "shammed" my very valuable SoJ (I was playing on classic ladder, and had 3 SoJs, each worth $30 ebay at that time), and got sort of depressed. Than I gave it up. Now I'm cagging again.[/quote]

I used to play Diablo II as well, but stopped once the 1.10 patch was released.

my tv broke so gaming is down to a bare minumum...all i got is my gameboy now but cag is only interupted by masturbation

Having a baby, now I have to play REALLY late at night if I want to get any Halo 2 in on Live.

In this order Work, Family, Girlfriend (uzumaki_star on this site), and School when I get a chance to work on it. I visit the site from work to pass time when I need to rest from work.

trying to motivate my group to do some movies, 4chan, cleaning my comp, cleaning my room (I do this every saturday night at 1:00 at night), work, taking care and entertaining my nieces (Ribbit King and Super Smash Bros. Melee is doing the job).

Distance relationship.

I've had college, work, partying, and gf, but none of those ever hit me so hard that I couldn't fit in at least a little game time (even if its only a couple hours a week).

But once I started doing the distance thing with my GF, everytime she visits, we have to make the most of our time together. So everything in my life disappears for those days. Most of the time, I don't even answer my phone or check my email.

bread's done
Back