Thinking about buying a Zune? 25% off accessories at Circuit City

HarassmentPanda

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
First off, I have a Zune and love it... and I'm a six-time iPod owner.

For those of you thinking about taking the plunge into Zuneland, I have a deal. I have 5 one-time use coupons to Circuit City for 25% off Zune accessories with the purchase of a Zune. Further, I think you can use one of the $40 off $200 coupons from the post office to save even more money (YMMV). I might have a couple Zune t-shirts kicking around here too.

It's not a huge discount, but it's certainly better than nothing, and there are some pretty nice Zune accessory packages out there.

Please only ask for a coupon if you actually plan on buying a Zune. I only have 5 and they are one time use, so don't screw your fellow CAGs out of a deal. Just hit me up with a PM containing where you would like me to mail the coupon to.

Edit: I guess this wasn't sufficiently clear, but you MUST buy a Zune at the same time you receive the 25% off accessories. It's 25% off accessories with the purchase of a Zune, not a straight up 25% off coupon.

[quote name='HarassmentPanda']First off, I have a Zune and love it... and I'm a six-time iPod owner.

For those of you thinking about taking the plunge into Zuneland, I have a deal. I have 5 one-time use coupons to Circuit City for 25% off Zune accessories with the purchase of a Zune. Further, I think you can use one of the $40 off $200 coupons from the post office to save even more money (YMMV). I might have a couple Zune t-shirts kicking around here too.

It's not a huge discount, but it's certainly better than nothing, and there are some pretty nice Zune accessory packages out there.

Please only ask for a coupon if you actually plan on buying a Zune. I only have 5 and they are one time use, so don't screw your fellow CAGs out of a deal. Just hit me up with a PM containing where you would like me to mail the coupon to.

Edit: I guess this wasn't sufficiently clear, but you MUST buy a Zune at the same time you receive the 25% off accessories. It's 25% off accessories with the purchase of a Zune, not a straight up 25% off coupon.[/QUOTE]

Argh.

I just bought two Zunes (one for me and one for my wife) :)

Anyways, just wanted to say we like ours (it was a replacement for her 15gig ipod that crashed) and would definitely recommend it, especially with the coupons above.

Let me know if you have any more deals on Zune accessories, t-shirts, etc.

bread's done
Back