Thinking about growing an OTT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='st0neface']I'll close this one if it's ready now. I was just tired of looking at a locked OTT since I got to work.[/quote]

no worries, nothing worth closing an open OTT for... I'll save it for next time...

Only in Germany would someone create a condom Ad where the sperm are little Hitlers.

090414_XX_ad.jpg

Those wachy Germans.

In other news, the Witcher is awesome. play it if you haven't. And it is by far the most inovative game of 2008 due to one fantastic improvement in RPG development.

Titties.

Big Titties.

Lots of titties.

For ten years, RPG's have had stupid fetch quests that were worthless. Deliver package to X. Talk to Y at Z. Collect ten murlock fins and bring them to me. Build me an Omlette worthy or Mordor! There's a reason they're considered part of the grind.

But in the witcher, not only do you get xp, not only do you get gold. But you get titties. The Witcher has combined man's love of breasteses with the love of gaming unlike any game since Duke Nukem. Now ftch quests are actually worthwhile.

You want me to find some flowers, exchange them for tulips, and then track down some woman?

Then you better show me some tittie.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']idiocy[/quote]

What kind of fucking retard are you?

Spoiler that shit and put some NSFW tags on it as well, you fucking dummy.

You've been reported fucktard.

Last edited by a moderator:
*high-five*

Me too TFN.

No reason for that idiot to be posting that shit when it's work hours during the week.

Who wants to get fired because some fucking doofus on the internet wanted to show booby drawings?

It's just as bad when HS posted all that gory shit during work hours a while back.

I just don't want the new ladies at the gym to see that I'm looking at a painting of a woman sipping/spilling milk on them titties.

[quote name='JolietJake']How th hell can anyone say that OSX is better than XP? Maybe if you're a retard who can't use a PC.[/quote]

Generally speaking, computer science people generally prefer linux based systems. OSX has a linux based core.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Generally speaking, computer science people generally prefer linux based systems. OSX has a linux based core.[/quote]
Please, that would be like driving a Mini with a Ferrari engine. Sure it looks cute, but why not just get the Ferrari?

[quote name='JolietJake']Please, that would be like driving a Mini with a Ferrari engine. Sure it looks cute, but why not just get the Ferrari?[/quote]

#-o

[quote name='JolietJake']Please, that would be like driving a Mini with a Ferrari engine. Sure it looks cute, but why not just get the Ferrari?[/quote]...because you don't have the extra $200,000? I'm pretty sure everybody doing the hackintosh thing is doing it because they like the way it looks and because its way cheaper. Its a netbook. I don't think people were planning on saving the world with it. :whistle2:|

If you're gonna bitch about someone not putting spoiler tags around some tits, why not do it yourself when you quote the image?

Hey Cheapy, since you edited Ackbar's post, on the off chance you're still here, why haven't you replied to the email I sent you?
You locked my thread, so I did it your way, mang. :|

[quote name='sp00ge']If you're gonna bitch about someone not putting spoiler tags around some tits, why not do it yourself when you quote the image?[/quote]

Because I forgot all about it once I ABP'd the image.

And I thought I cleaned it out with my edit at 9:59 AM EST.

Why did YOU go back and edit the post @ 10:01 AM?

:whistle2:s

[quote name='sp00ge']If you're gonna bitch about someone not putting spoiler tags around some tits, why not do it yourself when you quote the image?[/QUOTE]

The CAG moderating team, ladies and gentlemen.

[quote name='manthing']Because I forgot all about it once I ABP'd the image.

And I thought I cleaned it out with my edit at 9:59 AM EST.

Why did YOU go back and edit the post @ 10:01 AM?

:whistle2:s[/quote]

Because you didn't. The tits were still there, in full glory.

[quote name='sp00ge']Because you didn't. The tits were still there, in full glory.[/quote]

Then why didn't you take them out with your 10:01 AM EST edit?

:whistle2:s

[quote name='manthing']Then why didn't you take them out with your 10:01 AM EST edit?

:whistle2:s[/quote]

spoiler tags were added, showed up for me. Feel free to detittify the whole post if ya want.

Now that you mention it, no, not really. I'm going on 3 hours of sleep because my daughter is sick. My judgment is a little.... lacking this morning.

[quote name='tiredfornow']...because you don't have the extra $200,000? I'm pretty sure everybody doing the hackintosh thing is doing it because they like the way it looks and because its way cheaper. Its a netbook. I don't think people were planning on saving the world with it. :whistle2:|[/quote]

You got it, man.

(A) It's a super cheap. Want a macbook but don't want to shell out tons of $$? problem solved.
(B) Linux has support issues. They still can't get video drivers functioning correctly. When I tried to switch to linux only on my laptop, I couldn't do it, video wouldn't play correctly with either driver (not even the real ones) and the bullshit hacks they use (ndiswrapper, I'm looking at you) to make use of windows drivers for wireless are so half-assed that my connection goes from cable to dialup. Maybe Ubuntu or Fedora Core don't have this problem on the mini 9, but if I could choose between Linux and OSX based on my current laptop, I'd use OSX for sure if I could get it installed.

[quote name='Liquid 2']Sp00ge: is Cheapy down with the CAG moderation team picking fights with the user base, or are you just a terrible mod?[/quote]

I'm just trying to make the other mods look good, and dirty up my rep a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back