Thinking of getting out of gaming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spinbrett

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I find I mainly only play online social games anymore. I'm debating whether to get rid of my collection. All are adult owned and in fantastic condition. I have invested much money in these games. Many are still sealed. Can someone post what a reasonable dollar amount I should expect from this lot of games. Right now I am just thinking about getting rid of them and would not want to trade. I also would like to sell it as one huge lot. I know this may be difficult but this oppurtunity may give you a great chance to increase your collection immediately at a price the stores can't give you. Let me know what you think. Thanks. Please no scammers. No Nigeria, no Viet Nam shipping etc. Payment would need to be cleared. References are available through my ebay account.
360-Kameo-sealed,Just Cause-sealed,Star Trek-sealed,The Simpsons Game,Conan,Tenchu Z,Evolution Soccer,Table Tennis-sealed,Rapala Fishing,Bullet Witch,The Darkness,Madden 07, Lost Planet,Assassins Creed,NHL 07, Oblivion, NBA 07, All Pro Football-sealed, Fight Night Round 3-original non GH, Shadow Run, Stranglehold, College Hoops 07, NCAA March Madness 07, Overlord, Ace Combat 6, Over G Fighters, Tiger Woods 07, Condemned, Star Trek Legacy-sealed(kept for collecting) PS3-Unreal II, MLB 07 the showdown, Street-homecourt, The Godfather, Motorstorm, Virtua Fighter 5
thanks!

You should expect to ship first since you only have a 1 iTrader rating - just letting you know. Good luck with selling them off. you might find it easier to sell them individually as well

Yea think this over carefully. The biggest regret in my whole life I have to this day (pathetic, I know) was selling my super nintendo and some of the truly classic games I had for it. That being said, the only truly noteworthy title I see on your list is virtua fighter 5. The others (except Lost Planet) seem to be medicore titles according to critical consensus, and or mere updates in franchises that are starting to stagnate. Be patient, more original and innovative titles are surely down the corner.

Well with all that being said, good luck in whatever you should choose to do.

I haven't done it myself but knowing my friends what you really want to do is hold onto the few games and systems you know you will pop out again for fun's sake somewhere down the road and then sell the rest. It may not seem like much now but some people can get a lot of mileage out of their old favorites and that should help destroy any seller's remorse you may have years down the road.

Otherwise best of luck with your selling!

Thanks for the advice. I bought a bunch of these games and then they just sit on the shelf. I still love the online games like orange box, Halo 3, cod's etc. I actually did hold back a few I'd like to play eventualy. I also still collect. If I see rare titles, I usually pick them up and put them away. I'm a little older now(no, not going to tell) and I think I'm growing out of games!!! I can't believe I admitted that but I have no other explanation. I was the biggest gamer you ever saw at one time. I feel like when your a kid and you outgrow your toys, one year you ask for toys, next year you want clothes and cd's. Well, if anyone has a good idea how to get the most $$ let me know. There is still part of me that says hold onto them, but we'll see what happens here in the next few days, and that will help me decide. Thanks!

I don't want to sound like a broken record here, but it seems lik eeverytime i decide I don't play something any more and sell it I decide i miss it within a year, and by then most of the Games i traded are woth alot more than when i origianly purchased them.

sorry skipped, for now, I'm going to hold onto the consoles. I do still play on xbox live and I use the ps3 as a blu-ray player.

I will probably play the online games for a little while longer, then get rid of them too. I will save the ps3 for the blu-ray player. I would guess that by the end of the summer, it'll be over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back