Thinking of Neighboorhood Wii Bowling Tournament

Dante Devil

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
I was at our local neighborhood BBQ and I met some neighbors who were easily in their late 40s, early 50s who bought a Wii for their oldest son. When he went away to college, they went out and bought one for themselves. I thought it would be neat to grab my old LCD projector and hang a sheet on my garage door and have a neighborhood Wii bowling tournament. I was thinking about giving out a trophy to the night's top winner.

What do your guys think?

How's the sensor bar gonna work with the projector? Cordless Nyko?

Edit: Oh, I'm assuming the projector's gonna be set up so that its not in the way, BTW

Unless you plan on clearing out your garage and hanging the sheet on the interior of your door, you might have to wait until night for the sensor bar to work.

You also might have to set up the sensor bar on a box closer to the player.

It sounds fucking awesome.

The Sensor bar isn't really needed once you get into Wii Sports. You can navigate menus with the dpad. That being said, sunlight should be more of a concern for the projector than the sensor bar anyway.

Get yourself some beer on some melty cheese nachos and I'll come over for the tournament too. ;)

[quote name='daroga']The Sensor bar isn't really needed once you get into Wii Sports. You can navigate menus with the dpad.[/QUOTE]
lol, oh yeah. I forgot about that xD

I suggest bean dip.

[quote name='EXStrike']How's the sensor bar gonna work with the projector? Cordless Nyko?

Edit: Oh, I'm assuming the projector's gonna be set up so that its not in the way, BTW[/QUOTE]

I've done this before on the last day of school with my classroom. I set up the projector on a AV cart and put the sensor bar behind the projector. It'll have to be late in the evening so its dark enough to see the picture.

Thanks for he idea for the cordless Nyko sensor.

Sounds like a terrific idea, put up fliers and request people bring food to share with everyone. It can be a Wii Bowling / BBQ shindig.

bread's done
Back