Thinking of Trading in a bunch of Games through Amazon

Duckman5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
Should I? Or maybe wait to see if they have a deal or something? Then again there is Gamestop but I lack an Edge card. Advice guys?

These:
Trades.jpg

Keep in mind I got all of these from the Hollywood Video $5 video game deal so I'm not really taking a loss. Still though should I go for that price or do you think GS can do better?

i'll give you $8 paypal gift to ship me FF: TA2, assuming it is mint and complete (which amazon also requests you do). but i guess maybe not as you have no feedback.

The others you might be able to get some good value for if gamestop has a stacked promo like trade 4 get $20 or 40% more or something but you would have to wait i think (it might have just ended).
of as you said wait till amazon has a deal.

I traded in all my old games to Amazon. I found their prices to be at least as good as GS, usually better by a couple dollars. Considering GS credit means nothing to me and Amazon is where I buy books and other shit, I chose Amazon for more credit in the place I use it.

No tax on Amazon too :)

[quote name='Duckman5']...
Keep in mind I got all of these from the Hollywood Video $5 video game deal so I'm not really taking a loss. Still though should I go for that price or do you think GS can do better?[/QUOTE]
Do not only consider the money/store credit you get but also what you want to buy with it. GS only offers video games and usually at MSRP (and depending on your state + tax). Amazon is usually a few bucks cheaper than MSRP (and no tax - depending on your state).

bread's done
Back