Third Person Shooters for PS2 & Xbox

uzumaki_star

CAGiversary!
Wanted to know if everyone could list some TPS for Xbox and PS2 that they like to play because I am trying to find some for my boyfriend because he loves to play them and I'm looking to buy him a couple for Christmas.

He has already played each of the Splinter Cells and Grand Theft Autos. Also, list Third Person Action Adventure games too.

Keep the suggestions coming but I should post some of the games he has played already:

Psi-ops PS2
Mercaneries Xbox
Jade Empire Xbox
Max Payne 1&2 Xbox
Red Dead Revolver Xbox
Mafia Xbox
Manhunt Xbox
Socom 1&2 PS2
007: Everything or Nothing Xbox
Kill.Switch Xbox
Freedom Fighters PS2
Dead to Rights 1&2 Xbox
The Getaway PS2
Ratchet & Clank: Up Your Arsenal PS2
Jak III PS2
Hitman: Contracts PS2

As mentioned, Unreal Championship 2
- The Suffering
- Max Payne & Max Payne 2
- The Suffering
- Indiana Jones
- Red Dead Revolver
- Mercenaries

if you can get a dreamcast, there are alot of good Third person shooters...

Quake 3 Arena
Outtrigger
Spawn
Heavy Metal Geomatrix

some good ps2 ones...

Mercinaries
The Punisher
Socom
..and uh ???

[quote name='guardian_owl']Psi-ops and Second Sight, fun psychic shooters.[/QUOTE]

I read from several CAG that Second Sight is like a poor man's version of Psi-Ops but is it worth it because I have seen it for less then 20 bucks new at EB.

[quote name='Brak']As mentioned, Unreal Championship 2
- The Suffering
- Max Payne & Max Payne 2
- The Suffering
- Indiana Jones
- Red Dead Revolver
- Mercenaries[/QUOTE]

Brak, you must really like The Suffering because you listed it twice. He has been talking about that game for a while and I know it can be had for cheap. Unless you are referring to the second Suffering game that is supposed to be out soon (The Suffering: Ties that Bind).

Great Ones:
007: Everything or Nothing EITHER
Kill.Switch EITHER
The Punisher EITHER
Freedom Fighters XB
Dead to Rights XB

Good Ones:
Headhunter PS2
Headhunter Redemption EITHER
Constantine EITHER
Enter the Matrix PS2
Metal Arms EITHER

[quote name='uzumaki_star']I read from several CAG that Second Sight is like a poor man's version of Psi-Ops but is it worth it because I have seen it for less then 20 bucks new at EB.[/QUOTE]
Second Sight is a bit more stealth oriented and slightly more opened ended than Psi-ops. In several places in the game there will be more than one way to navigate a building or solve a puzzle. Also it has a better story which actually comes to a conclusion unlike Psi-ops. However, the powers are not handled as smoothly as in Psi-ops.

The Hitman series is also pretty kick ass, that one is really open ended so you have sometimes 3, 4, or more different methods you could use to complete a mission.

Released:
Conker Live and Reloaded Xbox
The Punisher Xbox
The Suffering Xbox
Transformers PS2
Psychonauts PS2
Narc Xbox

Coming Soon:
From Russia with Love Xbox
25 to Life Xbox
Total Overdose Xbox

[quote name='uzumaki_star']Brak, you must really like The Suffering because you listed it twice. He has been talking about that game for a while and I know it can be had for cheap. Unless you are referring to the second Suffering game that is supposed to be out soon (The Suffering: Ties that Bind).[/QUOTE]

I think I just listed it twice on accident... however, I do really like it. I thought it was a blast. :O

But, yeah; let's list Ties that Bind, as well. Looks like a good sequel.

bread's done
Back