This CAG member screwed me over

TrulyCheapAss

CAG Veteran
Feedback
1 (100%)
Perdition(troy

In the Uncharted 2 Golden Guns code contest thread, he has a post stating that he has extra codes "just sitting around". I messaged and asked for one, offering a Sgt. Johnson code for Halo 3:ODST. He replied saying he'd send me a code if I sent the Sgt. Johnson code. I checked his stats and saw that he completed two successful trades before, so I sent him the code. He replied saying he had some personal business to take care of and would send the code around a certain time. That time came and passed. The next day he sends another message saying "Sorry had a rough night. I'm grabbing one now.".

That was two days ago.

I understand I'm a new member here, so my word carries little weight if any. I will provide screenshots of the automatic emails sent to me if necessary.

In the meantime, DO NOT TRADE with this guy.

If anyone has a spare Golden Guns code they're willing to trade, I only have a Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 code left (for the white Ryu suit, Gamestop exclusive) to offer in return.

[quote name='TrulyCheapAss']If anyone has a spare Golden Guns code they're willing to trade, I only have a Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 code left (for the white Ryu suit, Gamestop exclusive) to offer in return.[/QUOTE]

Heck, I have an extra Uncharted code I'd be willing to trade for that. Drop me a PM!

you posted this in the wrong section if should be in the trades forum ust letting you know before people start giving you shit for it.

[quote name='Kirin Lemon']Heck, I have an extra Uncharted code I'd be willing to trade for that. Drop me a PM![/QUOTE]

Can the mods submit positive trade feedback for Kirin Lemon? We traded codes and it went through without a hitch. Since I'm so new, I cannot submit feedback for another 26 days.

Thank you for moving my thread.

[quote name='TrulyCheapAss']Can the mods submit positive trade feedback for Kirin Lemon? We traded codes and it went through without a hitch. Since I'm so new, I cannot submit feedback for another 26 days.

Thank you for moving my thread.[/QUOTE]

Glad to hear you got what you were looking for. Don't let him off the hook though. He had time to come into an OT thread today and be a racist douche, so he surely had time to send you the code.

I sent you the code the night I told you I was going to. I haven't even used the ODST code, considering I don't have it lol.

(aka your sgt johnson or w/e the code is for is still valid and you can use it for trading crap in the future).

bread's done
Back