This Game Is W-A-Y Too Creepy.....Please Remove it From My Collection!!!

cavalier

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
It's Fatal Frame II for XBOX.

Actually I finished it, but it gave me the creeps afterwards for several days, so it must go.

It is in MINT condition....and I do mean MINT. Not a fingerprint, scratch, or anything to speak of on it. Sealed quality, essentially.

It's yours, via 1st class shipping and with delivery confirmation, for a mere $26 bones.

Interested in some sleepless nights after playing this one?

PM me.

[quote name='gopro']BTW, u should put that you dont accpet paypal.[/QUOTE]

Don't have to. You just did it for me (and like we talked about before, most traders here DON'T take Paypal, so it's not a big shock to anyone when they here you don't).

[quote name='doodle777_98']actually i thought most traders do take paypal.[/QUOTE]

Hmm, maybe so. But just how do we define most?

Anyway, why would anyone want to pay Paypal a fee for handling a transaction?

As a CAG, I am totally against user fees like that.

I know they need to make their money and all, but I still despise it.

we could take a poll to define most, and i think that paypal users would win by a little bit. i could be wrong, but i accept paypal. plus money orders have fees too. only cash doesnt but its risky.

[quote name='Gaming-Module']There are fees on Paypal?

This is news to me.[/QUOTE]

I thought they only charged fees when accepting credit card payments. Did they change this to include all methods of payment? I have not used PP in awhile, so anything new is news to me.

[quote name='Santorum X']I thought they only charged fees when accepting credit card payments. Did they change this to include all methods of payment? I have not used PP in awhile, so anything new is news to me.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, only if you set up a premier membership is there a fee, plus they take a small percentage of CC transactions as a fee. If memory servers me.

If you're just doing bank transfers and non-CC payments, the service is completely free.

[quote name='Gaming-Module']Yeah, only if you set up a premier membership is there a fee, plus they take a small percentage of CC transactions as a fee. If memory servers me.

If you're just doing bank transfers and non-CC payments, the service is completely free.[/QUOTE]

I have a PayPal Premier account. Fees for CC payments are (2.9% + 30 cents) per transaction. I like the convenience. It saves the time of having to wait for a money order thru the mail. I use the PayPal Debit card too (MasterCard) when paying shipping at the post office (no fee).

[quote name='cavalier']Don't have to. You just did it for me (and like we talked about before, most traders here DON'T take Paypal, so it's not a big shock to anyone when they here you don't).[/QUOTE]

Actually...

bread's done
Back