This Game Store Wants to Buy Your Stuff!

CAGiversary!
Feedback
10 (100%)
I'm a manager of a game store in central Arkansas, and ever since post-Christmas season, we've kind of hit a drought of trade-ins. So, I figured I could do you guys a favor and take your stuff. I can give you cash for what the store gives in store credit. We are looking for DS, PSP, PS2, 360, Wii, Gamecube (we are so low on Gamecube stuff it isn't even funny), and PS3 stuff. I would prefer to get mostly the better titles like the Gears of War, Metal Gear Solid 3's, Mario Sunshine's, Burnout Revenge's, and even kid titles like Cars and Open Season, but we are open to most titles so we can increase our stock to circulate more trade-ins at the store. But, if you are trying to sell some of the stuff for those systems, post in here or send me a PM and I'll price what we want from you.

GameCube:

Silver MadCats x4 Memory Card
Purple MadCats 12 gamecube game case
Legends of Wresting [no case, no manual]
Nintendo Gamecube A/V Cable

Nintendo DS:

Mario 64 DS [Case. Manual]
Ridge Racer DS [Case, Manual]

PM me

The store is Game Crave. We have two locations in Greenbrier and Cabot :). I'm trying to get through these PMs as much as possible right now.

Devil May Cry (PS2)
Capcom VS SNK 2 EO (GameCube)
Scarface: The World Is Yours (PS2)
Vagrant Story (PS1, disc and manual only)
Guilty Gear X (PS2)
Resident Evil: Code Veronica (Dreamcast)

PM me please.

CML, please. The most recent games on my list are Metroid Prime Hunters on DS and Lumines on PSP, but if you want to take some of the NES or SNES games off my hands, I'll let them go really cheap.

I'll PM you with the same message.

I'm trying to get all PMs answered before 8 PM. Any offers made after 8 PM may not get a response until 5 PM tomorrow (when I work next). My boss wants me to put together a list of all of the offers I've been getting from you guys so he can okay it (his money, so yeah) tonight. So, I'm trying to get transactions lined up right now and then tomorrow I will have the concrete yes or no for you guys :).

All should be replied to now. Just waiting on the green light from my boss on the ones I've come to deals with.

bread's done
Back