This has got to be the Stupidest thing ive ever seen in my life.

That is funny. My girlfriends parents just bought a DVD player and called the other day to ask if they had to rewind them before returning them to the video store. Now, it's funny but it's all new to them so you have to give them a break. It didn't stop me from laughing all day though.

I just saw you can record your own rewind sound. I am thinking of buying one and recording a message like, "You're a dumbass!" and give it to people in my family.

Perhaps as a < $5 gag gift, but $30 is insane. Just make your own out of jewel case and such for cheap - it doesn't even have to spin - and give it to someone who thinks dvds need to be rewound.

You: "Just put the disc in."
Them: "OK."
-puts disc in-
You: "It's done."
Them: "It didn't even spin, how can it be done?"
You: "It's a %@$#^! DVD, you %@$#^!"

By the way, you really should try to stop swearing so much. I shouldn't have to censor my post like that.

You: "%@$#^! you."

Isn't that why most people bought DVD's in the first place? For extra stuff and the fact you don't have to rewind it afterwards?

It's sheer genius! Stupid people will buy it because they're stupid. Smart people will buy it as a joke gift. It's the Pet Rock of 2004! Wish I would have thought of it...

$30 is to much money for it to catch on. If it was $10- or $15 maybe. But for $30 only the truly stupid or truly wealthy will buy it.

[quote name='snotknocker']Anyone wanna buy a solar powered Iced tea maker? $19.99 shipped - 2 for $35[/quote]

Wholy shit! A solar powered ice tea maker! I'll take 6 :lol:

My sister once asked me if I rewound her DVD. I still tease her about it to this day.
I'd buy one of these as a joke but $30 is far too expensive.

this made me wonder... does blockbuster put the "be kind, please rewind" stickers on dvd's?? because they get kinda crazy with them stickers.. somebody might have seen a sticker like that on a blockbuster dvd and thought of the "dvd-rewinder"

LOL, this looks like something you'd find in a Spencer's Gift store. It would make a good gag gift, but the price is a bit steep. If this thing was $8-10, I bet they'd sell a ton of them.

Actually it "CLEANS" the media. But its just for "NOVELTY" ..

But not just novelty, the DVD Rewinder has utility. It has a built in compartment that holds a disc cleaner.

Kind of a cool idea...

bread's done
Back