This has to be fake? Bio Engineered Pets...

Ikohn4ever

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
http://www.genpets.com/index.php

The site seems mostly filled with broken links, but its not cheap or flimsy.

web_main04b1.jpg

its just too weird for me

Can I get a flippable crab with a weak point that I can attack for massive damage?

Oh, and yes, they are indeed fake.

it's like dr. moreau's pet shop.

anyone else find it funny that "genpets will not bite," yet one of the accessories is a tooth remover?

i'm just trying to figure out what they're satirizing here...

Yeah, this is completely real. Genetic engineering suddenly took a huge, unannounced leap in the toy and game industry baffling scholars the world over. Reserve yours today.

So seriously, is that what it looks like when you like make it move and stuff? How do you wake it up and turn it on or whatever? What kind of kid would want a pet that is that ugly?

[quote name='ITDEFX']wasn't this a big thing is that movie, the sixth day?[/QUOTE]
people saw that movie?

[quote name='cochesecochese']Yeah, this is completely real. Genetic engineering suddenly took a huge, unannounced leap in the toy and game industry baffling scholars the world over. Reserve yours today.[/QUOTE]

No kidding.

One of the biggest breakthroughs of the twenty first century somehow has slipped under the radar. Instead of cashing in on the unbelievable media-whorage that would result in taking this to the mass public, they decided to conserve bandwidth and slowly build up a word-of-mouth following.

bread's done
Back