this is my dream but damnit i'm broke

mojo_12345

CAGiversary!
Feedback
15 (100%)
looking through ebay like always and ran across this i don't know how to link it but the item number is there.

s.gif
HUGE NINTENDO NES SNES N64 LOT 500 GAMES 20 SYSTEMS ++:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

INSTANT COLLECTION TO KEEP OR OPEN A STORE L@@KItem number: 8263183124

the shipping and handling is a killer. also what the hell would i do with 2 n64's? well, i guess if you like old school nintendo, this is for you.

[quote name='thagoat']the shipping and handling is a killer. also what the hell would i do with 2 n64's? well, i guess if you like old school nintendo, this is for you.[/QUOTE]

theres more than two n64s in that auction... way more.

That guy lives no more than 20-30 minutes away from me, I wouldn't have to pay shipping.

I'm REALLY thinking about getting this.

i need to unload everything. Dunno what the NES games will get but i will make separate auctions.

This is a nice auction, but i am guessing the reserve will not be met and this does not sell

I wouldn't buy anything for $5,000 from someone that is an adult but doesn't know the difference between past tense and present tense.

[quote name='Graystone']It's nice, but why in the the hell would they have a buy it now with a reserve. I think they might get more the $5,500. I learned my lessons on ebay about BINs.[/QUOTE]

the reason why you put up a buyitnow with a reserve, is because the buyitnow does not disappear when someone puts in a bid and the reserve is not met. You should ALWAYS do a reserve when you put up a buy it now auction, otherwise it is just throwing money away on a buyitnow fee that because the buyitnow will just disappear when someone puts in a bidl

[quote name='dracula']the reason why you put up a buyitnow with a reserve, is because the buyitnow does not disappear when someone puts in a bid and the reserve is not met. You should ALWAYS do a reserve when you put up a buy it now auction, otherwise it is just throwing money away on a buyitnow fee that because the buyitnow will just disappear when someone puts in a bidl[/QUOTE]

well this is correct assuming you have a BIN of like $50 and a starting price of .01, if you have a BIN of $50 and a starting price of 29.99 the reserve isnt necessary

bread's done
Back