This is nOTT the OTT you are looking for...

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='AngellicLulu']i like the blue[/QUOTE]
Yah! I friend of mine got me started with that. They actually make a blue lead for mechanical pencils. I'm trying to track down red as well, and I've heard stories of purple.

[quote name='Hex']I wanna try ecstasy this weekend.

Good idea, y/n[/QUOTE]

If you like drying out your spinal fluid, sure.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']I did a doodle that can't be undid. Go comment?[/QUOTE]

Nice. I am particularly fond of her mammaries, specifically the way you accentuated her "accents." :D

EDIT: That Beavis Avatar is fucking money!

[quote name='daphatty']If you like drying out your spinal fluid, sure.

Nice. I am particularly fond of her mammaries, specifically the way you accentuated her "accents." :D

EDIT: That Beavis Avatar is fucking money![/QUOTE]
Thanks! Now go! Go comment!

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Which ones, maybe I can clarify?[/quote]

Row 4, first one.
Row 5, first one.
Row 6, fifth one.
Row 8, third one.

All the others I've never seen in action I'm assuming are yours or Cheapy's.

[quote name='Rocko']Row 4, first one.[/quote]
RetroGuru - he was one of the first to get one.
[quote name='Rocko']Row 5, first one.[/quote]
Mr. Anderson? You don't remember the noodles?
[quote name='Rocko']Row 6, fifth one.[/quote]
JimmieMac, the first.
[quote name='Rocko']Row 8, third one.[/quote]
JimmieMac, the third.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']
Mr. Anderson? You don't remember the noodles?

JimmieMac, the first.

JimmieMac, the third.[/QUOTE]

Noodles? Yea, I got nothing.

As for the JimmieMac avatars, I'm surprised. I'm not sure why but I would have never guessed they were JM. Something is missing... A middle finger maybe?

Did he use it at all?

He had the middle finger one forever and then randomly switched back to the actual photo one day.

[quote name='daphatty']Noodles? Yea, I got nothing.

As for the JimmieMac avatars, I'm surprised. I'm not sure why but I would have never guessed they were JM. Something is missing... A middle finger maybe?[/QUOTE]
Row 7, third one.

[quote name='Rocko']Did he use it at all?

He had the middle finger one forever and then randomly switched back to the actual photo one day.[/QUOTE]
I don't recall.

Hmm, Journey, Heart, and Cheap Trick are playing in Tampa on the 30th.

I don't even want to know how expensive that would be.

[quote name='Rocko']Hmm, Journey, Heart, and Cheap Trick are playing in Tampa on the 30th.

I don't even want to know how expensive that would be.[/QUOTE]

Actually I know a few guys going to see that tour play here in Tahoe. Apparently they are getting in for only $50

nLite was a success. Pity that all the things I wanted installed couldn't be, but 90 percent works just fine.

fucking Asus, though....how do you make a notebook work only with Vista? Bastards. Thank god for wiki. :beer:*

There were 3 beers consumed during this timeframe. ;)

pervert.jpg

Out of control. Its a drawing of a video game character. :lol:

[quote name='marten']nLite was a success. Pity that all the things I wanted installed couldn't be, but 90 percent works just fine.

fucking Asus, though....how do you make a notebook work only with Vista? Bastards. Thank god for wiki. :beer:*

There were 3 beers consumed during this timeframe. ;)
[/QUOTE]

vLite is to Vista what nLite is to XP.

[quote name='Liquid 2']vLite is to Vista what nLite is to XP.[/quote]

Yeah, but after reading all the horror stories with D2 and Vista, I decided just to wipe it and start over.

I'd been meaning to, anyways.

[quote name='marten']Yeah, but after reading all the horror stories with D2 and Vista, I decided just to wipe it and start over.

I'd been meaning to, anyways.[/QUOTE]

You shoulda asked me for my nLite config file. Woulda saved you a lot of time.

You've got a lot of catching up to do though. Me, Mox, and Rock beat Diablo and Act IV tonight. Cow runs + Baal tomorrow. :cool:

[quote name='Liquid 2']You shoulda asked me for my nLite config file. Woulda saved you a lot of time.

You've got a lot of catching up to do though. Me, Mox, and Rock beat Diablo and Act IV tonight. Cow runs + Baal tomorrow. :cool:[/quote]

S'alright...I just didn't know there were that many damn options to turn on/off.

Got down to a 130mb commit charge on bootup, though...so I'm happy with that.

As far as catching up? Pffft...I have a feeling I won't be catching you...more like mooching the equipment :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back