this is sad but true (one of my fav pages)

bruce_pwns_j00

CAGiversary!
kanwulf.jpg

Ain't it the truth?

OK, 2 questions:

What "Man" buys his jeans from the Gap?
What CHEAPSS of all people pays $33 for jeans?
BTW i get my Levi's on sale at Wally World.

[quote name='punqsux']

33 bucks for a pair of pants is just crazy.[/quote]

crazy, as in far too expensive? or crazy, as in inaccurate?

i know gap jeans go for like 50 minimum.
personally the jeans i buy are usually 100 dollars or better. this has of course forced me to join this site.

[quote name='metroidkiller9'][quote name='punqsux']

personally the jeans i buy are usually 100 dollars or better. this has of course forced me to join this site.[/quote]

crazy as in too expensive, anything over 20 bucks is too much, they're just jeans, lol

[quote name='metroidkiller9'][quote name='punqsux']

personally the jeans i buy are usually 100 dollars or better. this has of course forced me to join this site.[/quote]

100 dollars for a fucking pair of jeans??? insane...

When I was in grade school and Junior High my mom bought me these jeans call Girbaud. They were like $50-$90. Only reason she got them was because she swore it took me longer to put holes in them and wear them out.

I buy my jeans from the clearance section at Old Navy. $6 or less.

I guess I'm the lucky guy. My wife hates to go out and shop. She buys online or from TV. I buy used jeans from flea markets for like 5 bucks a pop. MK 100 bucks for a pair of jeans is nuts. If you work on your rap
you might save some cash

I'm one of those girls that hates to shop. I get my jeans at Old Navy, as well as most of my other clothes. Going to store to store for hours just has no appeal to me. I buy what I need when I need it. Simple as that.

And I don't know any guys who'll go straight to the Gap for jeans lol, or myself for that matter. 8)

[quote name='punqsux']i wear alot of thrift store clothing ^^[/quote]

High five brotha. We've got a true cheap-ass here! 8)

Rock on.

[quote name='Moxio'][quote name='punqsux']i wear alot of thrift store clothing ^^[/quote]

High five brotha. We've got a true cheap-ass here! 8)

Rock on.[/quote]

Sign me on, the people at goodwill know my name.

[quote name='BigNick'][quote name='ayolykewhoa']Nobody here wear Sean Jean, Rocawear?[/quote]

I kind of want people to respect me.[/quote]

lol

I used to be the superficial kind and only wear AF, and AE. Now my tastes have sort of changed, and although I still buy some AF, it's mostly AE and Express for me (mostly Express, totally matches my grown-up personality and tastes).

I know it's still semi-mainstream, but for the first time I'm going for what I like and staying away from those gay trends like ripped shorts and sandals when it's freakin' 30 degrees out. >_>

Washington needs some smarter trends.

bread's done
Back