This is what happens when you die...

[quote name='SolidSnakeX99']I'll probably make a will stating I want my coffin made out of my games.[/quote]:rofl:

But man that sucks if it's for real. I guess it's for a good cause though.

Not waiting long to sell the husband's stuff. Xenosaga 3 is on there as is Grandia 3.

I guess I'm not buying the dead husband bit. She's got the account with no feedback, which wouldn't be surprising for a new user, but she joined in Feb. Some good stuff anyway.

TBW

A wise man once said
Holy shit for this bitch is crazy.

My only guess is that the guy was a soilder and is gone now. Somebody question this widow.

Wait one second how could a guy who has Grand Children be playing these super new games?

I say this is a scam. For anybody to sell there non-living spouces collection, don't even shoot pictures of it, and then even play the my grand daughter needs the college money card has to be a scam.

Also (0) feedback and no pictures of any sort.

I guess you could chop it up to being old and senile, but the spelling/pronunciation looks like a kid's too.

" am sell an number of my late husband's computer's, electronic's, game's, software & toy's. To help my granddaughter's college expence's. So there should be some very intereasting items up for sale over the next few weeks."

I smell a Dee Dee Dee

[quote name='Yusuke-Urameshi-']If it's true, her husband has had some good taste in games[/QUOTE]

:cry:

[quote name='mr ryles']http://cgi.ebay.com/Stanton-681EEE-...2QQihZ010QQcategoryZ64620QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

WTF is this?[/QUOTE]

See, that's what one of the things I was wondering too... how does she know about some of the non-gaming stuff. I can understand the games as games have the title on the front but knowing what everything else is, especially the electronics, just reinforces my thought that this is one of those eBay ploys like the one parent who sold their son's PS2 as punishment.

So I asked about her husbands cause of death and that some of his games could be worth alot of money and she replied with.

I wish to thank you so very much for your concern an iterest. He has had a bad heart for the past 10 year's. An well his heart just gave out finally. I have know idea what these games are worth. I am just sarting with the auction. He has a large collection electronic's too. Thank you again.

So somebody here pop the question about when did it happen, where did happen, and if anybody lives by who wants to ivestigate and talk with her in person, maybe a CAG christian in rhe area?

I want to be buried with my games, like a great Nerd Pharoah.

You f*ckers can't haves my copy of Chrono Trigger, no no no.

[quote name='drfrielgood']Thanks for the heads up, I won the Lunar Silver Star Story.[/QUOTE]

what did that go for?

If she was just selling a husbands random games, how would she know about original and greatest hits.... and she emphasizes the non greatest hit because they are more sought after

LOL I wonder how many people on CAG will debate my intention to sell 'For Sale the PS3 picture below', on the hopes some suckers bid on it without realizing its an auction for JUST a pic of a PS3.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']LOL I wonder how many people on CAG will debate my intention to sell 'For Sale the PS3 picture below', on the hopes some suckers bid on it without realizing its an auction for JUST a pic of a PS3.[/quote]

Just like some people have sold an xbox 360 box...

bread's done
Back