This kid really likes his Nintendo

Wow too funny. Reminds me of when I got my NES and SNES. My sis and I were so excited. I think we actually have the SNES Christmas on video.

I loved how the excitement wore off when he got the car.

[quote name='DT778']So you yelled I'm going to scooooooooooooooooooooooooooooore!!!, pawed the girls privates and thanked your mom too?[/QUOTE]

Pretty much. But there was more slobbering, and meat spilling everywhere. Oh, and it only lasted about 72 seconds.

[quote name='botticus']They really blew it on that one... always save the huge present for last. I hope they weren't expecting his elation over an RC car to exceed that for a video game system.[/QUOTE]

I think he expected it to be games or something like that, and it was just a remote control car.

I don't know.. he was like "NINTENDO 64 REMOTE CONTROLLED CAR!!!" so who knows what it was.

I also don't get "NOW WE CAN PLAY THE GAMES WE GOT FROM BLOCKBUSTER!!" What, did his parents rent him the games early without a system or something?

:rofl::rofl::rofl:Watching the slow-motion part never gets old.

[quote name='Roufuss']I think he expected it to be games or something like that, and it was just a remote control car.

I don't know.. he was like "NINTENDO 64 REMOTE CONTROLLED CAR!!!" so who knows what it was.

I also don't get "NOW WE CAN PLAY THE GAMES WE GOT FROM BLOCKBUSTER!!" What, did his parents rent him the games early without a system or something?[/quote]I think he said "Now we can go get games from Blockbuster"

The girl was excited because he was, and mimicking his every reaction: classic female.

bread's done
Back