~~ This lowball is over. Go visit my trade thread instead! ~~ 

[quote name='dv8mad']Things are going well, but it's time to get some more steelbook collector's in here![/QUOTE]

there at the Steelbook Expo :)

[quote name='blackdog60']$15.75 $25 $35 ==> **Special Box S**
ok curious how long do we have to answer the question?
minutes, hours, a day?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='PancakesAreLove']I think the real question is if it is a google-able question lol[/QUOTE]

dv8 is going to go with his niche topic for the question: Yaoi.

[quote name='Vulgarism']dv8 is going to go with his niche topic for the question: Yaoi.[/QUOTE]

Is this something you are well versed in too? I wonder if it's going to be a question like which one gets him the most hot and bothered :lol:

[quote name='PancakesAreLove']Is this something you are well versed in too? I wonder if it's going to be a question like which one gets him the most hot and bothered :lol:[/QUOTE]

He would say I am, and I guess I should be with how much he sent me in the past. It used to be like a book club, where you get a box of books in the mail. As much as I would say no, he still sent them, with highlights and detailed drawings when the artwork wasn't sufficient for him.

[quote name='Vulgarism']He would say I am, and I guess I should be with how much he sent me in the past. It used to be like a book club, where you get a box of books in the mail. As much as I would say no, he still sent them, with highlights and detailed drawings when the artwork wasn't sufficient for him.[/QUOTE]

Strangely enough, none of them were ever returned for a full refund.  Hmmm...

[quote name='blackdog60']$15.75 $25 $35 ==> **Special Box S**
ok curious how long do we have to answer the question?
minutes, hours, a day?[/QUOTE]

No real time limit, but if someone simply doesn't respond after awhile and others are hoping to get the box, I'll just move to the next person on the list.
The question is 100% answerable within a minute I would guess.

Did you have a more specific end time then just 2-28? I'm going to be at work then, and am trying to plan when I should sneak away to participate in the closing hour.

[quote name='MageSerge']Did you have a more specific end time then just 2-28? I'm going to be at work then, and am trying to plan when I should sneak away to participate in the closing hour.[/QUOTE]

Same here. I'll be occupado at a birthday party and would not like to get completely sniped :cool:

I had forgotten all about this lowball. Here's some more bids

Large Pack F $11
Small Pack D $7
Strike Witches $7
Black Laggon $4
Inception $13

[quote name='dv8mad']Just made the final addition to the lowball. Nothing else will be added from here on out![/QUOTE]

cool. man, i really tempted and wanna bid on the MGR JP LE set...

[quote name='Rango']cool. man, i really tempted and wanna bid on the MGR JP LE set...[/QUOTE]

Do it. I heard Dv8mad say the highest bidder gets to name his newborn child.

[quote name='PancakesAreLove']Do it. I heard Dv8mad say the highest bidder gets to name his newborn child.[/QUOTE]

Pshhh.... If it's a boy, every single gamer on this site is going to suggest Ken since I already have Ryu.
That's already a done deal! :lol:

[quote name='dv8mad']Pshhh.... If it's a boy, every single gamer on this site is going to suggest Ken since I already have Ryu.
That's already a done deal! :lol:[/QUOTE]

Not Gouki?

[quote name='PancakesAreLove']Do it. I heard Dv8mad say the highest bidder gets to name his newborn child.[/QUOTE]

even more tempting!

I have generated the random end time and will now narrow it down to a 1-hour window for you.

It ends between 11pm and 12am EST.
That is between 8PM and 9PM Pacific. Those of you in the middle will have to work it out!
those of you in even further areas will really have to work it out! :lol:

[quote name='Cmw7290']"Frankenstein'd" complete U.S. DVD releases, but pulled from blu-ray sets

....Somewhat confused as to what this means...[/QUOTE]

Legit DVDs from bluray sets.

Thanks for answering elessar. I just used the Frankenstein reference because they have parts and pieces of the originals and sometimes even parts of others if they were released individually, for example, Strike Witches, Shiki and Sekirei.

[quote name='dv8mad']Thanks for answering elessar. I just used the Frankenstein reference because they have parts and pieces of the originals and sometimes even parts of others if they were released individually, for example, Strike Witches, Shiki and Sekirei.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I was thinking that and over thinking it...Know of anywhere that has scans of slipcovers I can print?

Shakugan no Shana Season 1 Set in a 4-disc blu-ray case - - $11
Shiki Part 1 & 2 Sets in a 4-disc blu-ray case - - $7

Black Lagoon (Season 1) and Black Lagoon The Second Barrage (Season 2) Sets w/slipcover in a 7-disc blu-ray case - - $8

Seems like only the people from Texas are bidding right now

Black Lagoon (Season 1) and Black Lagoon The Second Barrage (Season 2) Sets w/slipcover in a 7-disc blu-ray case - - $9

[quote name='maxpower0965']seems like only the people from texas are bidding right now

black lagoon (season 1) and black lagoon the second barrage (season 2) sets w/slipcover in a 7-disc blu-ray case - - $9[/quote]

$10
Lol I'm just defending my items.

bread's done
Back