~~ This lowball is over. Go visit my trade thread instead! ~~ 

Yo! Good to see you get your internettage back. I fell asleep waiting to see what the result was but woke up to see everything was sorted out. Looks like I made out with a bit of stuff so I'm happy. Anyway here's my choices for shipping.

$31.50 ==> Medium D - FLiPPiN_OuT - $40
$6.25 ==> Large Pack A - FLiPPiN_OuT - $10
$6.25 ==> Large Pack C - FLiPPiN_OuT - $10
$6.25 ==> Large Pack D - FLiPPiN_OuT - $10

Hi everyone,

Looks like I have received a lot of PMs and shipping preference notes in the thread overnight.
I have an early start today since it's Saturday, so I will go ahead and make an update after work tonight for those that have paid and/or update with totals in the OP again.

Thanks!

Thanks everyone.

Since tomorrow is Sunday, I should be able to get things 100% packed up. Especially considering the mystery boxes have already been done!

I have begin a transfer of the funds to my bank from Paypal, so it shouldn't be more than a few days until I can start shipping off the bigger items. I have enough money for the smaller packages, so those will start out Monday.

I have some small packages that will start going out tomorrow morning. I'll post the list afterward.

I may be able to send more soon depending on our funds and also the most recent payments that I still need to address packages for. As stated previously, the large items will start shipping once the Paypal transfer has made it to the bank to replenish our shipping funds.

Alright, here is a list of the smaller items going out today.

Almost everything else should be going out on Friday since
#1, it's my day off and as most of you know, we walk to the P.O.
and
#2, I expect that Paypal transfer to have happened within the next couple of days and then we will actually have the money for shipping since it's hundreds of dollars!

TODAY'S ITEMS:

small pack D
callofgoaty
1day
muddbunny
blackdog60 x2
yakumo

If any of you have larger and smaller items, you can expect that just the smaller went out today.

P.S. Some payments were made last night and today, but I have not updated the OP. I am getting ready for work now, but rest assured your payments have been received.

Updated the OP.
As far as I can tell, everyone has paid except Edwin, ThunderChunky and yugi. If I am mistaken, please let me know as I am looking between all three payment accounts as well as PMs.

Today is the day for a huge amount of shipping, so there will be an update later after I finish addressing current packages and make... Judging by the stack of boxes, I would say 4 trips to the P.O.

I believe that I have now shipped everything.

I'm going to add tracking below + zipcode for those that had methods that used it.

CD070986506JP --- 95219
CD070986470JP --- 78751
EG215677915JP --- 35811
EG215677941JP & EG215677938JP --- 98125
EG215677270JP & EG215677907JP --- 46142

[quote name='yugi8264']I won but lost at the same time, whoever wants my package can get it.[/QUOTE]

I'd like to take a go at his stuff if it's up for grabs, although it's more fair to give the next best bidders a shot.

[quote name='yugi8264']I won but lost at the same time, whoever wants my package can get it.[/QUOTE]

Yet another problem with this guy and lowballs. Come on banhammer.

I won but than the seller got uncomfortable because of some problems and after I paid the seller, the seller refunded me. He didn't like the idea that I might be complaining about my packages if I don't get them in around 3 weeks. By the way I don't really care about this site, I use ebay and amazon way more and I only get complaints about the smallest things with the exception that there is a problem with my address.

How dare you say that about CAG, "By the way I don't really care about this site." CAG is like my and everyones else local retailer for games on the net. For shame.

Also,how can you complain about your stuff not coming in 3 weeks when your stuff is coming from all the way from Japan.
You know japan is another hemisphere than ours.

[quote name='yugi8264']By the way I don't really care about this site, I use ebay and amazon way more and I only get complaints about the smallest things with the exception that there is a problem with my address.[/QUOTE]

Isn't the problem with your address that it doesn't exist? lol

And it's too bad you couldn't make it work on this site, but you seem to have an issue with paying on time, and for some reason you have a non-existent address from a previous seller, but I think the most egregious thing you tried to do was get the seller in trouble with your post in the lowball ban thread claiming you never got the package or a refund, when you were contacted several times about your address issues, and you not responding and fixing then claiming you're the victim while leaving out all the details about the actual transaction.

I can see why you like eBay and Amazon a lot because that kind of stuff will fly there, but looks like it didn't work here, so that's just too bad for you.

[quote name='Squarehard']Isn't the problem with your address that it doesn't exist? lol

And it's too bad you couldn't make it work on this site, but you seem to have an issue with paying on time, and for some reason you have a non-existent address from a previous seller, but I think the most egregious thing you tried to do was get the seller in trouble with your post in the lowball ban thread claiming you never got the package or a refund, when you were contacted several times about your address issues, and you not responding and fixing then claiming you're the victim while leaving out all the details about the actual transaction.

I can see why you like eBay and Amazon a lot because that kind of stuff will fly there, but looks like it didn't work here, so that's just too bad for you.[/QUOTE]

I used one of my family members paypal and it took some time to ask her to do it. I don't know why they said that there is a problem with my paypal address when I tried changing it, it remained the same. When he told me that I would get a refund due to the address not existing it took the seller over a month to refund me. And he didn't refund me until this week and it was after I posted it on the ban thing. I was the victim because I could have lost it, due to the 45 days being up. It was close to 45 days I think and than paypal won't do anything.

I am sorry but no one really told me about cag and cag is almost like youtube trading/buying if you think about it. The main reason that I don't really care about cag is that I keep getting these problems. Also, NoelVermillion sal packages takes about 3 weeks or so and don't tell me that you never question where you stuff is if it takes too long.

So you actually did have a complete transaction with NoelVermillion then?

Did he provide you tracking for your package? Packages sometimes takes awhile especially through USPS, but as long as you have tracking it's really out of the seller's hands. That's true even on places like eBay. There is a claim period because you have to let packages arrive. Some things aren't going to be in the seller's control.

And you have to be more clear about your statements as to whether you don't care about cag, or you don't care about trading on cag.

It's kind of hard to figure out what you are trying to make a statement in regards to, but you could mean both, so I can't speak for what you meant.

And generally if you have trading issues you can always contact a mod on the forums, just like if you had a problem on eBay you would contact eBay to try and resolve your issue.

In any case, there are still some things that I feel uncomfortable about your story, and as to why you need to use your family member's Paypal when you have admittedly been dealing most of your business on eBay and Amazon, and even if your family member's Paypal was off, the address you provide to the seller should exist non the less on Googlemaps, or an actual address that can be tracked down.

There just seems to be a lot of issues with your situation, so I'm skeptical as to what is really going on with all these transactions.

Well if his ebay account is the same as his cag username, it is "no longer registered". Maybe if you actually provided people proof of your other site feedback then people would be more willing to deal with you. Otherwise all your reasons and stories just pop-up red flags that make people suspicious.

[quote name='Squarehard']So you actually did have a complete transaction with NoelVermillion then?

Did he provide you tracking for your package? Packages sometimes takes awhile especially through USPS, but as long as you have tracking it's really out of the seller's hands. That's true even on places like eBay. There is a claim period because you have to let packages arrive. Some things aren't going to be in the seller's control.

And you have to be more clear about your statements as to whether you don't care about cag, or you don't care about trading on cag.

It's kind of hard to figure out what you are trying to make a statement in regards to, but you could mean both, so I can't speak for what you meant.

And generally if you have trading issues you can always contact a mod on the forums, just like if you had a problem on eBay you would contact eBay to try and resolve your issue.

In any case, there are still some things that I feel uncomfortable about your story, and as to why you need to use your family member's Paypal when you have admittedly been dealing most of your business on eBay and Amazon, and even if your family member's Paypal was off, the address you provide to the seller should exist non the less on Googlemaps, or an actual address that can be tracked down.

There just seems to be a lot of issues with your situation, so I'm skeptical as to what is really going on with all these transactions.[/QUOTE]

I didn't have transaction with NoelVermillion but he just thinks of this site as an actual retailer and it seems that he doesn't question about where his package is after a specific time frame.
I did pay swatman27 late but it took him way too long to refund me, the last pm that I got from him was 1/31 and not until a couple of days ago so I was a bit worried because after 45 days paypal doesn't do anything. I use my family members paypal because I use their ebay as well to sell stuff and the money is on their paypal so i ask them before I use it.

I lost 600 dollars on ebay due to the seller telling me that the package was coming and it didn't, then after 45 days I couldn't get my money back from paypal, now I have to ask the bank to do a reverse transaction and I don't think that I can. And this transaction was made with my paypal. This is why I question about a lot of things on cag after I pay.

[quote name='cgxcswim']Well if his ebay account is the same as his cag username, it is "no longer registered". Maybe if you actually provided people proof of your other site feedback then people would be more willing to deal with you. Otherwise all your reasons and stories just pop-up red flags that make people suspicious.[/QUOTE]

I am using my family members ebay, if you want to look it up, it's iangelic.mei and I have gave her basically 1 negative and 1 neutral due to taking too long to ship because I am lazy sometimes but since they live in America it's okay. And the negative feedback was due to the item being crushed and that was probably due to shipment.

It was inevitable for this to happen to him, I knew he would get banned eventually. Your right this isn't eBay or Amazon, some of the people you deal with hear is actually in a somewhat personal level. That is something you would have gained with time here but you through that out the door with your cockamamie attitude.

[quote name='skiizim']It was inevitable for this to happen to him, I knew he would get banned eventually. Your right this isn't eBay or Amazon, some of the people you deal with hear is actually in a somewhat personal level. That is something you would have gained with time here but you through that out the door with your cockamamie attitude.[/QUOTE]

He rubbed me the wrong way from the start. I remember him thread shitting in my lowball. I announced the usual end time frame rather than a solid time. Then he bitches when he lost an item. Seeing how others had issues with him and the fact that he got banned, really makes me glad that he didn't win anything of mine.

[quote name='Edwin29']I sent you the moneys to your Jap paypal.[/QUOTE]

Thanks Edwin. I will ship tomorrow.

[quote name='ThunderChunky62']I sent money to your Japan PayPal account too[/QUOTE]

Hey TC, could you give me the date sent and/or email it came from? I'm not seeing anything with your name attached.

[quote name='dv8mad']
Hey TC, could you give me the date sent and/or email it came from? I'm not seeing anything with your name attached.[/QUOTE]

OK. I'm seeing March 1st on my PayPal payment activity

Received one of the packages I won today. Here's a Pic of the items in the package. There was candy too. But I ate the candy, so no candy in the pic lol. Funny thing about the candy was it tasted exactly like the peanut candies I've bought in Mexico before. Good candy though. Can't wait until my other items arrive.

image_zps33156c2d.jpg

bread's done
Back