This one's a longshot: for people in Minnesota who listen to 93X (Huge Pizza)

Status
Not open for further replies.

VanillaGorilla

CAGiversary!
Feedback
18 (100%)
Apparently, the Half Assed Morning Show had this pizza eating contest a couple days or weeks ago, seen below:

2730259.jpg

What I want to know is, where the hell can you get pizzas that big? I have looked around their site, and they don't say who supplied the pizzas. Did any Minnesota CAG's possibly hear about this and know where the hell me and my buddy can go to get a pizza that size?

Nevermind, I found it. Randy's Premier Pizza in Oakdale.

Hey that's a picture of me!!!

I ate 50 squares in 30 mins.....then was clinically dead for the next 2 hours.

Whats the price tag on a pizza of that size go for? If you check it out, I would be curious to know, I live in the NW burbs' and don't get to Oakdale a lot.

[quote name='Rossco000']Hey that's a picture of me!!!

I ate 50 squares in 30 mins.....then was clinically dead for the next 2 hours.[/quote]

Did you win?!

There's a place here in Tucson called Zachary's Pizza that makes pies that big. If you order one you have to go around to the back door to get it because the box won't fit through the front door unless you turn it sideways.

[quote name='Immortal fWd']There's a place here in Tucson called Zachary's Pizza that makes pies that big. If you order one you have to go around to the back door to get it because the box won't fit through the front door unless you turn it sideways.[/quote]
Damn, not in Tucson. :cry:

I know this is a bump, but has anyone done the challenge recently?

I am hoping to do this several times with different groups of friends. Is it too saltly or anything?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back