This OTT is only legal in Texas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']I used to have that tag, but then I made a new one and I don't want to use the other one because it only has soma my 'cheesemints.
My old one was TMNJohnny. :cool:[/quote]

the mana night johnny?! :shock:

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']I think my hair is randomly becoming straight again, after years of being a jewfro.[/QUOTE]
You had a Jewfro? Ahahahaha.

German: nickname for a poor peasant farmer, meaning ‘grow the thistle’, recorded in late Middle High German as Buwendistel, from buwen ‘to grow’ + distil ‘thistle’.

Wowzers, I come from some great genetic stock.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']German: nickname for a poor peasant farmer, meaning ‘grow the thistle’, recorded in late Middle High German as Buwendistel, from buwen ‘to grow’ + distil ‘thistle’.

Wowzers, I come from some great genetic stock.[/quote]Grow my thistle bitch.:bomb:

[quote name='Temporaryscars']German: nickname for a poor peasant farmer, meaning ‘grow the thistle’, recorded in late Middle High German as Buwendistel, from buwen ‘to grow’ + distil ‘thistle’.

Wowzers, I come from some great genetic stock.[/quote]

I was going to tell you that you had one hell of a surname, but figured I'd let it go...

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']Say what?

Oh, no.
Come on...Teenage Mutant Ninja...:baby:[/quote]

i know, sheesh, i was just pokin some fun at you.

Man...Now I remember why I stopped playing Bioshock for awhile. I'm sitting right in front of a Big Daddy that I wasn't looking forward to fighting cause I'm woefully unprepared...

[quote name='karsh']Man...Now I remember why I stopped playing Bioshock for awhile. I'm sitting right in front of a Big Daddy that I wasn't looking forward to fighting cause I'm woefully unprepared...[/QUOTE]

Big Daddies are not hard by any means on Easy or Normal. What's wrong? No shotgun?

I'm almost out of bullets for my shotgun, though I did stock up on some Electric Buck for my next Big Daddy fight. Well, no time but the present to try and fight him.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']various meanings, including:
Scottish: habitational name from any of various places, especially one in Angus, generally named with Gaelic barr ‘height’, ‘hill’, or from a British cognate of this word.

or

"plunderer"[/quote]

LOL! NOICE!

Wow the Electric Buck really make Big Daddies easy. Only bad part was I stupidly got too close a couple times and got smacked away and had to waste some First Aids.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']LOL! NOICE![/quote]

my grandmother's family name is a slavic variation of a polish variation of the latin antonius aka anthony.

English: occupational name for a scribe or secretary, originally a member of a minor religious order who undertook such duties. The word clerc denoted a member of a religious order, from Old English cler(e)c ‘priest’, reinforced by Old French clerc. Both are from Late Latin clericus, from Greek klerikos, a derivative of kleros ‘inheritance’, ‘legacy’, with reference to the priestly tribe of Levites (see Levy) ‘whose inheritance was the Lord’. In medieval Christian Europe, clergy in minor orders were permitted to marry and so found families; thus the surname could become established. In the Middle Ages it was virtually only members of religious orders who learned to read and write, so that the term clerk came to denote any literate man.
Dictionary of American Family Names, Oxford University Press, ISBN 0-19-508137-4

In other words, when your illiterate ancestors couldn't even read, mine were writing.:booty:

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']We have no name meaning and origin for your last name.

:lol:[/quote]
they said that for my grandfather's last name also.

YEAH...Well...mine were...growing thistle...

thistle-grayrock-062204_300.jpg
= $$$$$$$$$$

[quote name='Temporaryscars']YEAH...Well...mine were...growing thistle...

= $$$$$$$$$$[/quote]Those little fuckers hurt when you step on them without shoes on.

[quote name='karsh']Wow the Electric Buck really make Big Daddies easy. Only bad part was I stupidly got too close a couple times and got smacked away and had to waste some First Aids.[/quote]

you have crossbow yet?
trap arrows man. trap arrows.

[quote name='Chika']sickburn.

are you sure you're not strell? your sentence structure and use of italics is striking.

strikingly similar to strell, that is. i call shenanigans.[/quote]
Great minds do think alike, but he had the misfortune of being a Texan.

I hold no such flaw.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']I highly doubt that Strell puts a bottle of whatever is on the menu for the night in front of his XBL camera.[/quote]
Just wait till I get a real liquor cabinet. Right now, all the tequila bottles just sit on a ledge.

[quote name='corrosivefrost'] strell is marten's joke account. or one of his many personalities.[/quote]
I shall deny this one.

I'd like to think if I had a joke account, I wouldn't be a Reggie SSBB Nintendo fanboi.

I can be much better than that.

Wait....was that another zing?

Yes, it was.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']So you're a halfbreed? Nice.[/quote]

I have actually been called a half-breed. :cry:

fuck, I'll play along:
"a humanistic revival of the Latin name Lactantius, which was perhaps from Lactans, the name of the Roman god of vegetation. "

HOWEVER...I have always enjoyed that an anagram of my name is "Total Nazi Denial." :lol:

I should play Bioshock sometime, but I got to the firey part where you first have a security camera and it spotted me so I turned it off and haven't gone back to it. :lol:

In CoD4, HQ sucks when I get stuck with a shitty team but points are so slow in Team DM.

Woe is me.

[quote name='PlumeNoir']I have actually been called a half-breed. :cry:

fuck, I'll play along:
"a humanistic revival of the Latin name Lactantius, which was perhaps from Lactans, the name of the Roman god of vegetation. "

HOWEVER...I have always enjoyed that an anagram of my name is "Total Nazi Denial." :lol:[/quote]So you're named after the god of.....plants?

:lol::lol::lol:

Oh my.

The inane rantings of loons and babes.

I know your race is young in the eyes of the galactic council, but even we did not think various members of such were this....silly.

I shall offer this up to the grand magistrate that we destroy your planet, but not before we plunder it of 360s and beef jerky.

Hah. I get it, Temporary, and shall remind you of such the next time I am killing you in CoD4.

Which might be a while. I'm still laughing at the ridiculous notions motioned above and before.

What foolishness. When I get a Vision camera, you people will see what a real store of alcohol is meant to look like.

[quote name='Strell']Oh my.

The inane rantings of loons and babes.

I know your race is young in the eyes of the galactic council, but even we did not think various members of such were this....silly.

I shall offer this up to the grand magistrate that we destroy your planet, but not before we plunder it of 360s and beef jerky.[/quote]

Notice he left the Wiis behind. :whistle2:s

[quote name='PlumeNoir']I have actually been called a half-breed. :cry:

fuck, I'll play along:

HOWEVER...I have always enjoyed that an anagram of my name is "Total Nazi Denial." :lol:[/quote]

i took the liberty of inputting strell:

Scottish: habitational name from a place near Irvine in the former county of Ayrshire, named with northern Middle English "strell" ‘smooth’, ‘sleek’, ‘even’

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Ok, i'm going to bed. Strell's poetry tires me out.[/quote]

poetry? ok, you've ingested too much . call 9-1-1 immediately and find some syrup of ipecac.

Huh...I should get an ancestry.com membership for a month or two...

I was looking for paperwork of when my mum entered the country when she died. Found it here no problem.

You bitches can't hang with. Repeat: can not hang.

Especially Temp. He's not even getting online out of fear. I'm watching my list and your name - RosiePansy43 - ain't showing up.

I am surprised to hear Strell is Scottish. That is an unplanned coincidence. Muhahahahahaha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back