This seller is a liar and a cheat. Don't trade with him unless you want to be SCAMMED

Well at least I can keep the stock up :) i'm selling on 2 seperate forums and now locally in 2 seperate locations (1 in the south (brother) and 1 in the midwest (me) . Stock is here and yes i'm honoring the deal for a few more days due to compliments about the sale, customer appreciation is always welcome :)

Possibly but like I said it was for a friend so I still need to ask him I don't even own a ps3. As for UFC I would trade for it. And Jfuze np just PM me when you get a chance tomorrow when you get the DC. I gave out a few xbla codes for what I had i'm going to look around and see if I have anymore to give out with upcoming sales so stay tuned :)

Think I might end up just keeping the prices the same what are your guys thoughts on it at the moment? I'm curious to know also sent out a few codes today for received payments/left more feedback as well, also restocked on 4,000's let me know :)

4000 + 1600 point card for a sealed Lips with both mics?

Edit ... trade made for just the 4k point card. Still an extremely awesome deal, looking forward to getting the card!

Last edited by a moderator:
Pass already been offered a LE Halo Wars for a 4k, I don't want the game that bad not a fan of the genre. The game is on my low wants if anything and I would prefer cash over it anyday.

[quote name='SmurfALMIGHTY']Pass already been offered a LE Halo Wars for a 4k, I don't want the game that bad not a fan of the genre. The game is on my low wants if anything and I would prefer cash over it anyday.[/QUOTE]

What about Star Ocean?

If I accepted paypal then I would rather start offing them on ebay again to resellers. That's the point of the cheap prices to compensate for the paypal hassle.

I don't need beowulf or any pc game for that matter.

I'm only trading 4k or 13 months straight up for games unless your including the full price for the extra card then it's not worth my time unless it's a game I really want such as UFC or something.

Trust me guys you don't have to PM me about the stock, yes they're in stock and no I will not accept alternate payment methods they're this cheap for a reason because i'm essentially subtracting cost for the hassle of cashing checks/taking out fees and withdrawing to my bank. Please stop sending me pm's if I have them in stock just write me what you need and let me know if you need my address or something, thanks. My inbox fills up in in a matter of a few hours so please get to the point.

I don't want to deal with any sort of potential fraud which yes DOES exist even with money orders/postal. I would rather get the cash which I can verify myself instead of having to find out a week later that whatever I just deposited turned out to be fraud and my account is now in negative and i'm stuck with a loss. I've lived it way too many times and I refuse to go down the same path again which is the whole point in having cheap prices in the first place so I don't have to deal with it.

The standard option for people has been standard delivery confirmation + concealed cash i've had 0 problems and I don't think anyone that i'm aware of has had a problem with it yet, it's rather unorthodox i'm aware, but it's well worth it in the end.

bread's done
Back