This seller is a liar and a cheat. Don't trade with him unless you want to be SCAMMED

[quote name='SmurfALMIGHTY']bump might lower prices on 4k's to 25 for a day or so this week so keep on the lookout.[/QUOTE]

Free Bump and anticipating your one day sale so I can buy a few codes from you again. :D

Hey SmurfAlmighty. Just a quick question. I ordered quite a few codes from you and all but one worked. Is it possible you accidentally sent one of the codes to more than one person? It is saying "This code has already been used." on Xbox Live. Please get back to me ASAP. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Would rather pay the higher price in other threads then risk sending cash through the mail. It may be convenient for you, but it's risky and very suspicious to your customers. If you don't care then you don't care, so be it.

Replied to all please do not post in the thread unless you plan on making a deal with me , I don't want to hear non-sense about how you prefer another way to do a deal or about how someone else is selling the same thing. Go buy from them because as far as I'm concerned they buy from me in the end anyway, so it's more business for me, you're just paying the inflated rate. I'm accepting postal/usps money orders and concealed cash only. If that's an issue then go pay the usual rate at gamestop/bestbuy/walmart, etc..

Just wondering, why the delay on shipment with money orders? Unlike checks you don't have to wait for funds to clear.

With that said I'm gonna PM you because I want some pointszzzz

i have a barely used tmobile shadow id be willing to trade, it dosent have qwerty keys or a touchscreen but it still is a pretty nice phone. its a windows mobile 6 smart phone and has instant messaging, internet, wifi, and i have a nes emulator installed on it. I also have one of those wii controllers that looks like a super nintendo controller with joysticks that also has barely been used. hit me up if u wanna trade otherwise il prolly just buy some points from u

Hello, I just sent you a message on XBL. I wanted to purchase some cards, let me know what is still available and whether you accept PayPal or not. Thanks.

Sent you a PM last night. Not sure if your inbox is full though so was just posting here to see if you had received it? Let me know, thanks.

SmurfALMIGHTY, I sent you a PM about another code that wasn't working. Is there something wrong with your last batch of codes? Please let me know. Thanks!

[quote name='SmurfALMIGHTY']if it's the money order then yah whenever I cash it tomorrow your codes will be sent out.[/QUOTE]

Yep that'd be me.

I do games for straight up trades for codes/subs i've gotten games on release (Blazblu, UFC, RE, for straight up trades) so I would do a 12 month.

SmurfALMIGHTY, I have a question for you. Since you are a bit wary of Paypal payments and since you have been having some trouble with some of your recent codes, would you be willing to mail us the actual physical cards for the Xbox Live subscriptions? It seems like a fair trade since we are sending concealed cash. Please get back to me as I'm sure other buyers would be interested in this option as well. Thanks!

Hi >.> can you reserve a 30 dollar point card for me?

And thats fucking gay about Paypal :( can you at least send me the code right away after you get a check from me?

Interested in a 4000 points card. I didn't read through many of the pages, but do you take personal checks? Getting to the post office and getting a money order from them is a bit of a hassle for me, and I'd wait for the check to clear before expecting the codes. If not then I'll go the cash route, just let me know please. Thanks.

bread's done
Back