This Sucks!!!

cgpwns

CAGiversary!
I was at work (at a theater) earlier tonight (actually it was just after 1 am when I clocked out without having a break since 5 which I'll get bitched at for since its illegal!) and the strangest thing happened.

I was watching post on the 1-10 side when a woman came forth from the restrooms and declared that it reeked of piss and the toilets didn't flush. Then her husband said that the water fountains would not work. "No big deal," I thought to myself, "I'll call for someone to clean the ladies room." Then suddenly I hear a manager on the walkie, "Ms. __ (the General Manager) please come to customer service we have an emergency."

Well low and behold the water pressure for the entire tri-county area is gone!! According to the police who contacted the water company it is going to get a lot worse and we (along with some additional cities soon) will have no water pressure for at least two more days!! Afterawrds we will have a three day boil alert due to contamination!

That means the theater had to evacuate due to fire codes and since the soda machine started to catch fire from overheating (it wasn't making soda since the co2 pumps had no pressure) and the restrooms were overflowing. We had to stop people from going in the restroom and give everyone either an emergency pass or a refund and I had to stay since over 60 got tickets for ATL at midnight. We could not clean anything, or compact the trash.

The district manager told us not to close and that we should have bought bottled soda to sell!!! Now the money is all shaq-fued up because of the massive amount (over $2000) in voids and $400 in refunds and that bitch of a General Manager left all the assistant managers to do all the work like she always does!! I had to deal with prank callers and dumb asses that would come to the theater without watching the news and get mad because "they are not here to take a bath," or "its not like there will be a fire!" all the while giving refunds or passes. Now I can't even take a freakin shower or flush the damn toilet, and I have to be back there at 8am for an emergency meeting.

bread's done
Back