This thread is closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

gamelotus

Banned
Welcome!

Tons of games for trade and sale! I offer some of the best prices you can get. I will gladly trade or sell in order to reduce the amount of ps1 games that i have. I have been collecting for 10 years and have many different titles. Let me know if you are still interested in any games.

I accept paypal, check or money order

Haves :
Phoenix wright for sale 40 shipped
Lost in blue sealed 44 shipped
2000 PSX, PS2, XBOX, SNES, NES, ATARI, SATURN, GENESIS, S.MASTER, ETC GAMES
1000 LOOSE MANUALS FOR ALL SYSTEMS
ALL VIDEO GAME SYSTEMS

Go here to see the list of all my current games for sale/trade
http://www.geocities.com/ecklix

Wants
NES , GENesis or SNES ac adaptrs.. *(have orphened systems) please help!

Marvel vs Capcom 2 xbox or ps2
Fire Fighter FD-18
SILENT HILL 1 Greatest hits or original version
Karaoke revolution 1 2 or 3 for ps2
super mario allstars
super mario kart
Final fantasy vii (original or gh) disc only, case only, complete or new.. !!

I have a list of games AND systems available at this website
You will also find nearly 1000 manuals for SNES, NES, Genesis, Gameboy, etc.
http://www.geocities.com/ecklix

PM or Email me @ [email protected]

Immediate pricing or purchasing at
http://shops.half.ebay.com/adiepus6

Note: half.com prices include a 15 percent commision to half.com if you want therefore with paypal/check/money order you get a 15 percent discount

966cae66e7ca30f1ccc092fedf45cee4.jpg

i can never trust anyone who owns mary kate and ashley games : )

13 wild arms 2 man that is overdoing it.

do you own a store or something

[quote name='slidecage']i can never trust anyone who owns mary kate and ashley games : )

[/QUOTE]

I appreciate a man that deals in all aspects perversity :lol:

I looked at the manual page on your website, but didn't see any PSX manuals listed. I'm interested in a valkyrie profile manual if you have any loose ones.

It only takes 1 minute to paypal someone for games and 1 minute to leave feedback? Dont worry more feedback to come. ive already done 5 CAG trades

The guy is a good....

Put in perspective that some people have more money then others. Also that some people have more money to blow on games then others...

I see jealousy from the haters... lol

[quote name='gamelotus']It only takes 1 minute to paypal someone for games and 1 minute to leave feedback? Dont worry more feedback to come. ive already done 5 CAG trades[/QUOTE]
Just because you get your money doesn't mean the deal is completed and OK on both sides. Only one side.

We'll wait and see what happens on the other sides of the transactions. That'll prove the legitimacy of things here.

[quote name='dricachamp']The guy is a good....

Put in perspective that some people have more money then others. Also that some people have more money to blow on games then others...

I see jealousy from the haters... lol[/QUOTE]
Haters? Where? I'm merely doing my job and letting people know the facts they might not check if they don't check profiles. If I really had issue with this, I'd be a bit more direct about things.

And if there ends up being an issue with this, then direct action will certainly be taken.

Lame, since he took pics, if they arent that clear try asking for better pics of certain games... Or to put his SN in the pics...

I bought something off EBay and had a +1 feedback within an hour. People do leave feedback if its not 100% completed whether its smart or not it happens. Also the person he traded with is often on this site. Labeling him a scam right off the bat is wrong and scares users away from the community.

Of course he is going to have to establish himself, so he shouldnt mind sending 1st to other established traders.

[quote name='dricachamp']Lame, since he took pics, if they arent that clear try asking for better pics of certain games... Or to put his SN in the pics...

I bought something off EBay and had a +1 feedback within an hour. People do leave feedback if its not 100% completed whether its smart or not it happens. Also the person he traded with is often on this site. Labeling him a scam right off the bat is wrong and scares users away from the community.

Of course he is going to have to establish himself, so he shouldnt mind sending 1st to other established traders.[/QUOTE]
When have I ever called it a scam? Never.

I'm merely reminding people that he's new and has one feedback. And that every transaction has two sides. Nothing more.

Maybe someone could compare the IP addresses of the two involved in the trade to see if they are "close" to each other. I mean, purely on the off chance that they are so close in proximity the item may have already arrived? ;)

[quote name='dricachamp']I wasnt saying you in particular, but everyone as a whole[/QUOTE]

Here's an idea. Leave the mod-work to the mods. You go find somewhere else to go squat on.

I have dealt with him personally, and he does have all that crap lol. Very reliable, paid on time and all that shizzznitzzs.

[quote name='rortiz79']I have dealt with him personally, and he does have all that crap lol. Very reliable, paid on time and all that shizzznitzzs.[/QUOTE]

Good to hear, as you're the one who's give him his feedback. I'm sure the rest of the transactions will go as smoothly.

Thanks for watching out Shrike, as for OP I can vouch for him also. He paid right away and I'm sending him his goods tomorrow. If only I knew he was a reseller I would have made him spend a little more! ;)

[quote name='dricachamp']Wow, is there an ignore button somewhere?[/QUOTE]
Go to the user's profile, then click on "Add XXXXX to your ignore list."

That's okay, I can see it's the first time you've been Shriked. Don't let it get to you, he just gets a bit presumptuous at times.

What do you want inreturn? I have to trade:

Cash
Playstation 1 Games
XBox Games
CDs
DVDs

I'm interested in:

Playstation Disc
Digimon 1 and 3

Playstation Complete
final fantasy anthology
hot shots golf 2
rpg maker

CML please, I'd love to try and get the following:

Alundra 2
Valkyrie Profile***
Arc the Lad Collection
Tales of Destiny*
Elemental Gearbolt
Ogre Battle*
Strikers 1945***
Tales of Destiny 1/2
Gradius Gaiden
Raiden Project
Raystorm
Raycrisis

Thanks Lotus.

i have the manuals and cases and extras for the games. but they also have the disc with them i dont really want to break them up unless its a really good offer

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back