This wrestling thread was created on Alexandra York's supercomputer. DO YA GET IT?

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Scorch']Stop praising Cena/Miz. It wasn't that good.. You guys were just really desperate to see a match.[/QUOTE]

You knew Cena would retain but the entire match made you think otherwise, including the ending. They did a good job of selling a predictable match and I still think its one of their best. Is it hall of fame material? No, but given how bland their history of matches have been it was a rare sight to see a match that interesting from them.

[quote name='Scorch']Are you really saying Jericho couldn't return bc he has a few band dates lined up when they're celebrating the birthday of a full time actor and part time wrestler/entertainer tonight?

Also, "who else will be here?" said as they went to commercial. Jericho return imminent.[/QUOTE]
I didn't say he couldn't return I said I doubt he will. I doubt he will because when he comes back it will be on a full schedule not show up for one night and then not come back for a few months.

[quote name='SIUfan']I doubt he will because when he comes back it will be on a full schedule not show up for one night and then not come back for a few months.[/QUOTE]

says who?

[quote name='Survivalism']He's on Smackdown.

(Just go with it.)[/QUOTE]

Ah, thanks. I forgot about that. I barely watched Raw last week, and I don't ever watch Smackdown.

[quote name='Scorch']Hey guys, THOR I think THOR that THOR Thor THOR is coming out THOR this week THORTHORTHOR[/QUOTE]

Thor? Shouldn't it be released on a Thursday?

I'd love it if Jericho interrupted the Rock tonight like someone suggested but I don't think so. Either that or he gets buried to end the show, because it's ending with Rock.

It's not cool to bully other kids. It is, however, absolutely cool to bully Jim Ross.

1254883342591.png

"Oh-ho-ho, yes! It's funny because Vince McMahon didn't acknowledge Barack Obama!"

[quote name='WeaponX2099']No, Dan.[/QUOTE]

Post of the night.

Remember when Bubba Ray powerbombed Mae Young off the stage through a table? That's why she rules.

Kane vs Mason Ryan as a main event?

......wwwwwhhhhhaaaaaatttttt?!?

Undertaker return, perhaps? Probably not.. But seriously, wtf?

I've never been an expert but I don't understand tonight's booking.

That Pitbull guy was a singer? I thought he was a radio DJ. Good God.

[quote name='Survivalism']I've never been an expert but I don't understand tonight's booking.

That Pitbull guy was a singer? I thought he was a radio DJ. Good God.[/QUOTE]

I thought he was the guy in your avatar...

[quote name='Sway']Did Cena just bury the whole roster when he said he was gonna hold the title till WM28?[/QUOTE]

Nah, he was just telling everyone what we knew anyway.

[quote name='Purple Flames']Yeah really. It's like they're booking in reverse.[/QUOTE]

Maybe this match is the breather before something huge happens. Or maybe they just forgot.

[quote name='RedvsBlue']I thought he was the guy in your avatar...[/QUOTE]

Hey hey, baby, that's Lance Boyle, and that's who you'd be if you weren't someone else.

This is the biggest celebration in the history of television tonight? This doesn't hold a candle to "This is your life, Rock".

[quote name='Scorch']Next? It's like they're unaware that it's already a minute after their scheduled end time[/QUOTE]

I think technically they have until 11:05. What they should do is go back to starting at 7:57. Take that, Nitro.

[quote name='Survivalism']I think technically they have until 11:05. What they should do is go back to starting at 7:57. Take that, Nitro.[/QUOTE]

The greatness of those days. Anyone remember before Nitro got the 3 hour slot, and they ran their main event during commercial breaks of that crappy Robin Hood show that came on afterwards up against Raw? Silly stuff, but fun.

warhioahwtioaesnhgoihgnaewklgna
aewgtiaewhgpihawg;jaew
gaiaewhgihjegijaespgj

fucking Rock's birthday who gives a fucking shit

awirhjpawiorhapwihtapwotnjpaojtwpo

fuck

I've always liked Vinnie Mac. Might not always agree with him, but I've always liked him. I hope the stage doesn't randomly collapse on him again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back