Thor: The Dark World 3DBR + BR + Digital $19.99 @ Amazon.com

It's well worth it imo. Not to mention it basically launches the infinity stone story line so it's important. Of you want flip the digital code to recoup some of the 20$
O yeah definitely gonna be updated my digital code list and posting. $15-16 i think is worth it to get the storyline.

Picked up the last copy at my local Best Buy with the slipcover. Hoping to unload the DC for $5-6. Would make the purchase that much better.

Actually no, Thor 2 was the only I havent seen. Kinda excited to see it. Im a huge fan of the Mahvel movies and have gotten most of them on blu-ray
You will see some familiar faces during the after credits scene, look out for it ^_^. And the ending of the film itself is a total mind fuck lol, love it !

Last edited by a moderator:
why don' t you just wait until the avengers phase 2 complete boxset? that would kill all birds with one stone. it would be cheaper and you'd get the entire collection plus whatever suitcase cosmic cube thingie they are going to pack in with it. 

why don' t you just wait until the avengers phase 2 complete boxset? that would kill all birds with one stone. it would be cheaper and you'd get the entire collection plus whatever suitcase cosmic cube thingie they are going to pack in with it.
I think I bought Iron Man 1/2 for $5 each, Avengers $10, Cap 2 $20, GotG $20, Thor 2 for $20. These are the main ones I want. Iron Man 3, Cap 1, I dont really care much about and can wait til they are pretty cheap. Thor 1 wouldnt be bad to grab for $10.

Just listened to the commentary track on this last week (wanted to see how freely Alan Taylor spoke - he didn't). But it's clear from it that they already had plans for the third film (not spoiling it) and started planting those seeds. Exciting stuff!

bread's done
Back